• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You want to get fired up for Sunday night?

SCP

I dunno, I have been to BOA when the panthers have played the steelers, pats, and cowboys...

The MNF pats game last year was easily 50/50

That's because we have some, not all, but some idiot PSL owners that look at those games as an easy way to make some extra cash because those fan bases travel well; that's what is sad is when 'fans' sell their team out to make a buck.

Screw it. We are already the bad boy organization of the NFL because we didn't immediately suspend a guy for a crime he wasn't convicted of and for a situation that the media didn't give two poos about for 2 months.

We might as well live up to the reputation and just fight every Steeler fan that walks in the building.

Let's just go full Raider fan and wear spikes and poo to the football games and piss on opposing fans.

Let's just be who the media says we are even if we aren't.

On second thought, beating the crap out of people is probably a bad idea. If you don't want to fight just play psychological warfare on them.

For instance, if one is sitting near you, just keep turning to you buddies and being loud enough for them to hear say something like, "I'm glad we have the Sunday night game. I just wish we were playing someone that was relevant. You know, like the Ravens next weekend. Someone good like that"

Archived