• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

what happened to sz james

TheRumGone

You called his degree useless when infact it is not. 

Accounting is only about 10% math and 90% rules and regulations.  That's why so many law firms employee CPA's. 

Accounting is also not a business degree.

Defend someone who has threatened people here all you want. He's a coward, a whiny bitch, and you aren't going to change my mind.

Defend someone who has threatened people here all you want. He's a coward, a whiny bitch, and you aren't going to change my mind.

You cannot judge people by what they post on message board.  Lot's people trolling here and then laugh about it at tailgates.

It might shock you but MH trolls a lot.

You cannot judge people by what they post on message board.  Lot's people trolling here and then laugh about it at tailgates.

Yes, I can. He is worthless to me. He wasn't even warned for personal attacks in the main forum. If he died right now in the most horrible way you would be the only one here that would care. Trolling is not, "I will punch you in the face" that's the ravings of a keyboard tough guy. 

Yes, I can. He is worthless to me. He wasn't even warned for personal attacks in the main forum. If he died right now in the most horrible way you would be the only one here that would care. Trolling is not, "I will punch you in the face" that's the ravings of a keyboard tough guy. 

Sorry, but that is very innacurate.  Everyone loves him at the tailgates.  It's a very small number of people on this forum that he rubs the wrong way.

MH is bigger than me and I'm 6'2 220lbs and he really don't take poo from anyone in real life as well.  So I wouldn't call him keyboard tough guy.  Everyone at tailgate knows him and they don't have any issues.

It is your right to hate his ass but all I'm saying he is not as bad as you guys making him out to be.  If I listened to you, it sounds like MH is a biggest racist, douche, asshole this planet earth has ever seen.  It's very innacurate.  He is very direct and many people get hurt.  He don't sugarcoat things... if he thinks you are an idiot, he will tell you "you are a fuging idiot".  But he is not a bad guy.  He will always help a huddler in need. 

Sorry, but that is very innacurate.  Everyone loves him at the tailgates.  It's a very small number of people on this forum that he rubs the wrong way.

MH is bigger than me and I'm 6'2 220lbs and he really don't take poo from anyone in real life as well.  So I wouldn't call him keyboard tough guy.  Everyone at tailgate knows him and they don't have any issues.

You're just not going to get it. Maybe he should stop rubbing people the wrong way. I've been to four home games this year and I refuse to go anywhere near that tailgate. 

You're just not going to get it. Maybe he should stop rubbing people the wrong way. I've been to four home games this year and I refuse to go anywhere near that tailgate. 

Big mistake.  Seriously, you should give it a try.  I'll buy u a beer.  I rub some people wrong way on here as well but everyone loves me at the tailgate.

DIAF is a classic example of generational differences in language habitus. if someone told me DIAF on the internet i wouldn't blink an eye because it's a particular domain with certain registers of speech that are appropriate there and only there, whereas older generations for whom the internet is a second-wave phenomenon tend to treat it as an extension of pre-existing social phenomenon, importing the same rules that govern normal speech and social action (in which DIAF is obviously taboo.)

it's a very interesting thing to watch. the internet has exacerbated so many social processes that used to take much longer to play out. we're lucky to live in a time when we can see them through a looking glass for the only time in human history.

Its not really that he said that particular phrase and generational difference has nothing to do with it.  If he had called someone a dumb ass, it wouldn't be much different to me.   I do believe that how we interact with each other is just more important than an esoteric debate on various political or cultural issues.   The current generation is worse though, if only because they or we if you will, can hide behind the relative anonymity of the Internet and not suffer the consequences of their flawed interaction. 

Of course, getting personal is something we all do and I am guilty of it on occasion myself.  I have tried to do better, but still occasionally cross the line. Madhatter may be just as bad as SZ, although since I have never been an object of any vitriol from him, I can't say for certain. 

didn't you allude to him disliking me because of tinderbox posts? sounds like people aren't laughing about it as much as you seem to think.

i personally have no problem with anyone on this board, madhatter included. i'm not easily offended. next time i see him i'll buy him a beer and we can drown any differences in IPA suds. but it's also important to realize that just because i'm not offended personally doesn't mean other people aren't, and i know for a fact that there are people who refuse to come to tailgates because they don't feel comfortable being around a guy like that. that's a blight on what this fine organization tries to promote. IMO perception is reality and it's something worth taking into humble consideration.

Archived