• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

post game whines...i mean excuses...i mean tweets

Ron is living in a dreamworld where we have last years Defense and losses 'aren't that bad' because it is part of the 'process'.  That coupled with the fact that the NFCS sucks leads to a lack of urgency and fire within this team which is what is really disappointing.  

He is coaching this team like they are the 13' Defense, DON'T fugging defer to the 2nd half against Rodgers in Lambeau.  Gave them all the momentum and destroyed our D's confidence. Please god, play to our strengths and make some adjustments.  O poo, our secondary is bad? Blitz! introduce new stunts! fugging change SOMETHING. 

Tired of this 'process' bullsh*t.  I have been a Ron supporter but he is getting too nonchalant for my liking and it feels like the wheels are getting a little loose with our lack of discipline and drive. 

Joe Person ‏@josephperson · 18s18 seconds ago

More Kuechly:"You can't worry if somebody's grabbing you. You've got to keep your cool." Said he wasn't sure who was behind him pulling him.

I love me some Keuchly but he deserves to stand up for himself on this one and call the officials out on their BS.

Ron is "supposed" to be a defensive minded head coach.  Either he doesn't understand his personnel, or he has a shitty scheme, either way, changes need to be made on that side of the ball IMMEDIATELY.  No more Cason, no more Harper, No more Godfrey, done with them sucking the life out of our team.

Archived