• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is it time for McDemott to go?

BMorgan

I know, Hardy is a big loss, we let players walk/cut so the trash heap secondary is suspect, blah, blah, blah,

But I for one have never been impressed, and think he got lucky that our talent has over come his ineptitude the past couple of seasons. Now the other teams have enough dope on us to know what he will do, and are destroying us with it.  

Does any one else think it's time for him to go? 

When the D is good, it's "Rivera's D really".

Now.......

Haven't you heard? Fans have been calling for Riverboat Ron head since the first quarter of the game. I do believe the Rivera plays a role in the defense just as much as Sean Mcdermott. We have really took a step back on defense. smh

We don't have rhe personnel to do much with the back end, and the front 7 isn't stepping up. You can only disguise for so long. This team just doesn't have the personel, doesn't matter who is coaching. Just gotta try to get better, and we are still in the hunt.

Might be time for you to quit posting...

OMG, let me go delete my account now…  :lol:

Don't let the post count fool you, been around this board (as well as the tailgates) for a long time. Haven't posted that much since the last board reset for obvious reasons... :rolleyes:

My opinion is so bad of McDermott that I can't even spell his name right in the thread title.

Who should be the one to motivate and get the front seven to step up?

And when I say trash heap secondary, I don't necessarily mean bad players, but just ones that were discarded/not resigned by their previous teams for whatever reason. There are too many other DC's in the league that can and are doing much more with less.

I really believe our defensive scheme hasn't changed much over the last couple of seasons, and over teams know that and are capitalizing on it.  

Archived