• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our starting Left Tackle

Darth Biscuit

And he made that speech that one time. Although you couldn't really hear it, im sure it sucked too.

Not a big Bell guy but at the end of the day it's not his fault. Bell is an overachieving UDFA who should ideally have a rotational role on an offensive line. Instead, he has been thrust into a starting anchor role and despite his efforts, is nowhere capable of handling it no matter how much coaches and GMs wish it to be true.

He does seem like a nice guy though...

Not a big Bell guy but at the end of the day it's not his fault. Bell is an overachieving UDFA who should ideally have a rotational role on an offensive line. Instead, he has been thrust into a starting anchor role and despite his efforts, is nowhere capable of handling it no matter how much coaches and GMs wish it to be true.

Yep, same way I felt about Godfrey still playing nickel in GB and the same way I feel about Chandler playing RT. Be mad at the FO and coaching staff.

I don't hate the guy because he's not good and it's not his fault he can't play professional football. But that play is simple leverage. You out weigh a guy by 100 pounds. Running around you I can deal with at least that would take a little more time.

Archived