• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke Kuechly: Game Changer

lola

Luke leads the league in tackles....

....and if he made some of those tackles before they got a first down, he wouldn't lead the league in tackles.

Let's say we're playing basketball. I get 4 free throws, and make 3. I'm at 75%. You get 10 free throws, and make 5. You're at 50%. Which is a more telling stat- My higher percentage of makes vs attempts, or your higher total?

tl:dr If I get 6 tackles in a possession, but you still score a touchdown, my tackles are a hollow stat.

Tackles after gains and gashes mean nothing, is he leading the league in tackles for losses. The problem with the masses is everyone gets caught up the raw numbers.

Is he leading line backers in pass defense? Forget tackles, those are meaningless stats unless they're in big situations. You guys watch the game but don't understand the game. He's your golden boy until you look at the stats and then he's the bronze boy.

Either trolling or just doesn't know jacks--t about football.

what people can't tackle and get credit

people continue to compare Luke Keuchleys stats as if you are talking about a DE,but in all actuality,the most important stat for a MLB is in fact their tackles,if anyone doesnt believe me then just ask the associated press which stat stood out in order to persuade their voting him DROY and DPOY in consectiuve seasons,

Tackles after gains and gashes mean nothing, is he leading the league in tackles for losses. The problem with the masses is everyone gets caught up the raw numbers.

Is he leading line backers in pass defense? Forget tackles, those are meaningless stats unless they're in big situations. You guys watch the game but don't understand the game. He's your golden boy until you look at the stats and then he's the bronze boy.

Sooo, he should just let them go all the way to the endzone then? Since it doesn't matter so much. After they get past the line, might as well let them score. No reason to tackle them. Makes perfect sense. Derp.

Archived