• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I am just done with this team.

Snake

The calls on O are horrific.

I'm on board the fire Shula train.

he made it clear today... if Gettleman wants to prove himself, Shula must Go! in fact RR should make the suggestion today! this is NOT a one game thing. This goes back to last season.

Im sorry I have held on from good and bad. From the highs and lows but its just not worth it anymore. Poor Owner, Poor Coaching, and players that just dont play. I really do hope Newton leaves Carolina because they dont care about winning. We are the Browns in the making and we dont know it yet. I just cant buy a owner that cares about winning would allow such a poor coach to keep going and thats just the tip of the ice burg. fug it, Im Out.

don't sing it, bring it! I am glad you have that option.

he made it clear today... if Gettleman wants to prove himself, Shula must Go! in fact RR should make the suggestion today! this is NOT a one game thing. This goes back to last season.

Thats the point, its not going to happen and the defensive side is just as bad. They let the hawks run down the field, kill the clock, and score. Its was the exact opposite of what you do in that situation. I could take Fox and his up and downs but not this, its just sad and bad at the same time.

I am done with Rivera, see you thursday by the way, Snake

Dude its just going to be worse with the Saints. Im not going to be one of those posters who bring negative to the board.

Peace the fug out, see you guys at draft time.

Thats the point, its not going to happen and the defensive side is just as bad. They let the hawks run down the field, kill the clock, and score. Its was the exact opposite of what you do in that situation. I could take Fox and his up and downs but not this, its just sad and bad at the same time.

I feel you on the coaching is suspect but my team is my team. I'm loyal! but yes, they suck and mostly because of the coaching and lack of personnel.

Archived