• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is it wrong to boo your team?

Mol3m4n

Nope, I am no longer a fan of this team. I will still post on here because I love the community here, but I refuse to support this team for the time being. I am now a Saints fan until further notice. The way this team has punished me weak in and weak out, its time they get punshed back by me switching to the most hated division rival.

that statement is everything that is wrong with the fan base here. smfh

Nope, I am no longer a fan of this team. I will still post on here because I love the community here, but I refuse to support this team for the time being. I am now a Saints fan until further notice. The way this team has punished me weak in and weak out, its time they get punshed back by me switching to the most hated division rival.

My new signature.

ok guys this was the post we needed. he did this last year and we won all of our games but 1 for the rest of the schedule

we bout to go off

Fans have the right to boo, they also have the right to spend their money and time on something else, I still remember the 2010 season when the Panthers management intentionally scuttled the season. And normally at this point in the season I would normally stop watching, but hey the panthers are still #1 in the division and with a chance to lock it up next week. Which sounds wierd as hell considering everything but still true.

Archived