• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who should I BELIEVE?

Bj-Monster23

Bill Rosinski @RosinskiBill: Got this last night from someone inside Panthers, Newton holding on to ball too long, making bad decisions, doubt building he is the future. What a complete 360 from last night. This team has issues and I'm not saying Cam shouldn't have any blame. But Cam has all the tools to be a great QB in this league and if the Panthers have any doubt this team really doesn't know what they are doing in my honest opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

This has to be a really low level guy to make such a foolish comment like this. If we were running quick time patterns and Cam looked this way,then I'd agree. But even with the current state of our offensive line, we are still determined to drop back 7 and let it fly deep after we "bait" the defense with a few running plays. an archaic, ineffective offensive strategy that teams are too fast in today's NFL to get consistently beat by.

Truth be told I'd he shocked if this guy was in the actual football side of things with the team.

This has to be a really low level guy to make such a foolish comment like this. If we were running quick time patterns and Cam looked this way,then I'd agree. But even with the current state of our offensive line, we are still determined to drop back 7 and let it fly deep after we "bait" the defense with a few running plays. an archaic, ineffective offensive strategy that teams are too fast in today's NFL to get consistently beat by.

Truth be told I'd he shocked if this guy was in the actual football side of things with the team.

You guys can blame the oline all you want but what people will be looking at is when he has protection, can he make the throws. He has had protection these past three games an he has not made the throws. I mean they got KB for him an he is still over throwing him!

Every QB gets sacked so that can't be an excuse as to why he is playing bad.

You guys can blame the oline all you want but what people will be looking at is when he has protection, can he make the throws. He has had protection these past three games an he has not made the throws. I mean they got KB for him an he is still over throwing him!

Every QB gets sacked so that can't be an excuse as to why he is playing bad.

It isn't about sacks. Cam's athleticism negate most potential sacks. It's about pressure, which has been visibly terrible, and it's affecting the timing of our passing game as a whole. Doesn't take an analyst to see that.

Sometimes in order to be successful in this life, you have to make decisions that seemingly go against the grain.  We need to trade Newton while his stock is still high.  Next year we should be starting over with a new coach. (Should)  So everything is going to change in terms of the lingo in the playbooks.  It's possible it may take Cam a year to fully adjust to the new system, so in all it could be a 2 year rebuilding process.  By then, his confidence could be completely shot and he never recovers.  We need to get the most out of his value right now.  Trade him in the offseason.

Bill Rosinski @RosinskiBill: Got this last night from someone inside Panthers, Newton holding on to ball too long, making bad decisions, doubt building he is the future. What a complete 360 from last night. This team has issues and I'm not saying Cam shouldn't have any blame. But Cam has all the tools to be a great QB in this league and if the Panthers have any doubt this team really doesn't know what they are doing in my honest opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

That was the case LONG before the season ever began.

Sincerely,

Fug the Offensive Line

Sometimes in order to be successful in this life, you have to make decisions that seemingly go against the grain.  We need to trade Newton while his stock is still high.  Next year we should be starting over with a new coach. (Should)  So everything is going to change in terms of the lingo in the playbooks.  It's possible it may take Cam a year to fully adjust to the new system, so in all it could be a 2 year rebuilding process.  By then, his confidence could be completely shot and he never recovers.  We need to get the most out of his value right now.  Trade him in the offseason.

It didn't take Cam a year to adjust to the shift from college to NFL.  It's not going to take him a year to adjust to a new NFL system.  Just stop with this trade Cam nonsense.  Unless the Raiders are offering their next four 1sts and 2nds, not interested.

Anyone who puts that OL in front of Cam....sits back and then questions Cam. IMO, simply doesn't want him to be the future.

In fact, you couldn't of done more to sabotage his growth heading into this year than we have done. And heading into this year we had done nothing prior.

Dave "Long Pause" Gettlemen. Starting to believe my initial take on him was right. His vision doesn't have a new age QB in it.

Archived