• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Cosell talks Cam and the Saints game

Johnny Rockets

This is from Friday but I searched and didn't see it posted. Mostly breaks down Cam and talks about a couple of the individual plays from the game. Some of you may not like what he has to say but it's worth a listen for those that want to.

http://charlotte.cbslocal.com/2014/10/31/greg-cosell-cam-has-too-much-overall-inconsistency-as-a-passer/

i think this is more reactionary to one terrible game that is overshadowing what he has done in the past. games like thursday are not the norm. Not at all.

a couple games ago people were glowing about how Cam is finally learning the little nuances of the game. i.e. checking off safety's, moving up in the pocket to throw.

i think cosell is right on the money when he says it's possible the oline is fuging with Cam's head. Seattle game was the start of his worries imo.

three crappy games.... in a row.

No, Cam hasn't had 3 crappy games in a row. The Panthers in General have had 3 crappy games. Cam had 1 bad game. Thanks for coming out sport. Perhaps you should actually watch the games prior to posting and making yourself look foolish.

No, Cam hasn't had 3 crappy games in a row. The Panthers in General have had 3 crappy games. Cam had 1 bad game. Thanks for coming out sport. Perhaps you should actually watch the games prior to posting and making yourself look foolish.

ok champ. denying the obvious makes one look even more foolish.

Our offense in general is putrid. When things are the way they currently are, pretty much no one is going to look great.

It also doesn't help that our coaches seem to be far too inept at developing a well rounded gameplan, let alone outcoaching anyone else.

Peyton Manning just had a crappy game, does this mean that the Broncos need to think about a new franchise QB as well? Or do these comments only apply to black QBs?

Manning still completed 59% of his passes and had an 81qb rating in his crappy game. Oh ya he threw for over 400 yards as well. I would love for those to be Cam's crappy games.

Hate to break it to ya sport, but he has had 3 bad games in a row.

Manning still completed 59% of his passes and had an 81qb rating in his crappy game. Oh ya he threw for over 400 yards as well. I would love for those to be Cam's crappy games.

and put up almost as many points as we have in the last 3 games combined.

some people here watch games with their drunk goggles on.

Archived