• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hardy's Intent

Gin and Juice

Starting to wonder if this fiasco surrounding Hardy is by design on his behalf?

Fact: Players hate the tag because if the player suffers a career ending injury then a huge payday is lost.

Some parts of this ordeal seem so ridiculous that you would almost think Hardy has no desire to play this season. What say you to the notion that Hardy has fabricated this event in order to keep the current payday while hitting the open market next year in healthy form?

How in the world would he have orchestrated the NFL mishandling the Ray Rice incident? That's the reason why he sat out the season, not his own trial.

So it would take Ray Rice, Janay Rice, Roger Goodell, Nicole Holder, her friend, and the media all working together. Not plausible at all.

The oxygen you used while pondering up this thread and conspiracy theory could have been put to better use.

That is about the nicest way I can say it.

Oddly, I can't disagree! However, after a journalist finds her and photos of her and Hardy together are released......I want mad pie. It's coming! Phase 3 is on the horizon

How in the world would he have orchestrated the NFL mishandling the Ray Rice incident? That's the reason why he sat out the season, not his own trial.

So it would take Ray Rice, Janay Rice, Roger Goodell, Nicole Holder, her friend, and the media all working together. Not plausible at all.

He just seized an opportunity of benefit! If he couldn't get a long term deal and his franchise tag was an admitted "rental" then he has to try something to protect is assets, which is his ability to play football at a high level at a position of incredible demand

It is ridiculous to suggest he fabricated everything given he played game 1 and then the Ray Ray thing happened. But he and his lawyer had no reason not to postpone things since he gets all 13 million to sit and if suspended next season he will be likely earning less and his 6 game suspension will cost millions less next year than it would this year.

I have seen the six game suspension only comes if found guilty.

If the OP's premise was accurate, that would make Greg Hardy a NFL version of J.R. Ewing or Tywin Lannister.

I saw this playing out about 15min after guilty verdict of first hearing! The one where Nicole showed up 2 hrs late!

Wait till the pics! Wait till Greg quits giving Nicole money! Truth will come out

Archived