• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wilson completes 10 passes and Seattle still scores 38 points

CPF4LIFE

Wilson has been garbage as a passer the past few weeks but when your QB runs for over a hundred yards that confuses the defense immensily and opens up the running game. If Cam was gaining 100 yards on the ground we would be winning more games. Cam has been banged up all year and the Oline is junk so I'll wait and see if Rivera can work his late season magic on this one when the entire backfield is back.

That was the TB game on MNF right? What a glorious game. Stewart stiff arm of death.

Giants game on SNF for what ended up being the top seed in the NFC

I think the giants did us one better and rushed for 300. They beat us in overtime after kasay missed a field goal at the end of regulation. We were so thin at DT that Charles Johnson was playing there full time late in the game iirc.

I don't know.  As we have seen, backs tend to have relatively short shelf lives, especially those that run like Lynch.  If I were the Seattle management, I would be very careful about giving him a long term guaranteed big money contract. 

Yeah, but if you take away the production or threat of Beat Mode, Russell Wilson's a back up basically.

Giants game on SNF for what ended up being the top seed in the NFC

I think the giants did us one better and rushed for 300. They beat us in overtime after kasay missed a field goal at the end of regulation. We were so thin at DT that Charles Johnson was playing there full time late in the game iirc.

giants.

williams was one of the worst pro bowl snubs of the decade that year

Ah yea, great game too.  Due to the outcome, I wouldn't call it glorious though heh

yeah that was insane. 1500+ yards and like 20 total touchdowns it was?

granted he didn't truly get red hot until the second half of the season but i think clinton portis freaking made it over him

yes and 0 fumbles

now he seems to fumble with games on the line.

Archived