• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"To win the game"

Jeremy Igo

"To win the games."

Dave Gettleman's word for word explanation at tomorrow's presser as to why he shít cans the entire staff.

If only he had any testicles.

Apparently, none of you are aware of the front office policy that all coaching staff are required to surrender their balls to JR.

I'm not defending his words, but did you guys expect him to say anything different? 

lmao exactly I hate his decision. And I hate hearing it as well because clearly we weren't going to win the game that way.  But him saying "To Win the game" doesn't spark a fire under me....clearly his actions said that way before he actually did.

You don't think the guy who got Steve Smith cut has balls?

Steve Smith has not had any problems calling Gettleman out. If Rivera had something to do with it, why hasn't Smith said anything?

I think it was a Gettleman decision, not a Rivera decision. Doesn't make any sense, Rivera making a decision like that but can't seem to make any other decisions.

The Observer writes:

...Rivera said the strategy was to force Atlanta to try to come back without timeouts.

“We forced them to use timeouts,” Rivera said. “If we get the first down, great, if we don’t we kick the field goal and kick off, and they have to go with no timeouts.... 

There is nothing to add. SMH! Speechless!

Archived