• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Disgusted

Carolina Cajun

I said I would be pissed to see Thomas Davis released, I've changed my mind. No fuging turd deserves to stay on a fuging roster. We are a fuging trocious. I'm sure functional retard Ron will say we're on the fuging cusp. I hope that fuger dies of cancer I hate him that much!

Haha it's rage-inducing, I know. I've said the same thing in my head lol

We're not making the playoffs either way now that the Saints have it all but locked up. I was against people rooting against the team when we were just one game out. But the only thing Panthers fans have to look forward to now is bettering the team for next year. Let's clean the coaching staff out, get yet another high draft pick in here and see what happens.

Yeah, I get that, but I have now went into full pessimistic mode after this season...  I don't trust that we'll use whoever we draft correctly and end up wasting his efforts in the process, along with Cam, TD, Olsen, Luke, and others who should be winning.  I can't get excited about the draft anymore because this season has finally confirmed and convinced me that JR runs a sinking ship and the players we draft won't change the culture when it starts from the top.

I said I would be pissed to see Thomas Davis released, I've changed my mind. No fuging turd deserves to stay on a fuging roster. We are a fuging trocious. I'm sure functional retard Ron will say we're on the fuging cusp. I hope that fuger dies of cancer I hate him that much!

Jesus Christ, what the fug is going on with retards and their damn death wishes OVER A DAMN GAME today?

Too far.

Archived