• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So, Greg's Twitter is really him.

Ruff

So anyone have these "really dumb" things he supposedly put on twitter or are we just going to continue to change the subject when asked directly.

people read them before he DELETED them.

are you calling these people who saw them liars?

Nobody posted what he actually tweeted, just generalizations.

how can you post what he tweeted if he deleted the tweets?

knowing what we know about hardy, is it so hard for you to believe that he would post some dumb things that needed to be deleted? that maybe his attorney told him needed to be taken down?

or are you in denial that hardy is a moron who has learned nothing or think that he's not really that dumb to begin with?

I for one am not blaming the team for not resigning nor am I defending Hardy.  Nor are most of the posters asking what was tweeted.   Just wondering what he tweeted that has some of you so tight assed.  I see the mods are all marching in lock step and no one has an answer as to what Hardy tweeted that was so horrible.  

I for one am not blaming the team for not resigning nor am I defending Hardy.  Nor are most of the posters asking what was tweeted.   Just wondering what he tweeted that has some of you so tight assed.  I see the mods are all marching in lock step and no one has an answer as to what Hardy tweeted that was so horrible.  

It's been answered (in a general sense but answered) at least three times in this thread what he was tweeting. 

FFS

Not sure what's hard about reading...

Like Zod said, it's not necessarily the context or content of the tweet. It's the lack of judgement shown.....yet again.

Oh I see.  The answer is obviously in the Pro section.  Need to pay the piper to get the down low and dirty.

Talked about sex tapes.

Was trash talking random players.

Lot seems to of been deleted

Oh I see. The answer is obviously in the Pro section. Need to pay the piper to get the down low and dirty.

Greg Hardy has missed the entire season bc of his actions. He is doesn't need to be acting a fool while he awaits court taking free money.....not if you have interest in him.

Zod first pointed it out the other day and that since his tweets were so odd he assumed it wasn't even Hardy. I jumped over and read some and it did look like someone was trolling and being dumb.

But it was just Greg being Greg. Nothing super juicy. Probably just tired of no one talking about him

we are becoming a team who places greater emphasis on public image rather than talent.just look at Steve Smith,Jason Avant,and Greg Hardy(not re-signing him will be our worst offseason move).is Norman the next man up on the chopping block? this team needs to quit focusing on reputation and focus more on winning football games.

we are becoming a team who places greater emphasis on public image rather than talent.just look at Steve Smith,Jason Avant,and Greg Hardy(not re-signing him will be our worst offseason move).is Norman the next man up on the chopping block? this team needs to quit focusing on reputation and focus more on winning football games.

89 was a pain in the ass. He may be the GOAT....but it is well known he was a pain.

"how can you post what he tweeted if he deleted the tweets?" Most the time someone has them saved, when it comes to high profile accounts anyway. This is especially true of comments that seem bad or outrageous and possibly will be removed in the future.

knowing what we know about hardy, is it so hard for you to believe that he would post some dumb things that needed to be deleted? that maybe his attorney told him needed to be taken down?

or are you in denial that hardy is a moron who has learned nothing or think that he's not really that dumb to begin with?

It's not uncommon for the huddle to bash former players for little to no reason, I'd rather see them myself so I can make my own judgements. 

Archived