• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cory (Philly) Brown & Klein Update

SgtJoo

Just gotta say I love Philly Brown and hope he gets back on the field ASAP. We need his speed and he seems to have natural talent at WR.  I hope his ceiling could be like a poor mans Smitty or that he can at least become our returner long term. Seems like a great guy too.

Just gotta say I love Philly Brown and hope he gets back on the field ASAP. We need his speed and he seems to have natural talent at WR.  I hope his ceiling could be like a poor mans Smitty or that he can at least become our returner long term. Seems like a great guy too.

I'd be just fine with never seeing Philly on another return unit.

As surprisingly impressive as he has been as a WR, he's been equally terrible as a returner.  Just let him focus on being a WR.  He looks like he could have a future with the Panthers and it's as a WR.

I'd be lying if I said that Philly's durability didn't concern me going forward.  Kid has been really promising as a WR, but damn he's beat dinged up a lot this year.

I think another offseason with a chance to add some bulk will help with that, he's only listed at 180 right now.

I'd be just fine with never seeing Philly on another return unit.

As surprisingly impressive as he has been as a WR, he's been equally terrible as a returner.  Just let him focus on being a WR.  He looks like he could have a future with the Panthers and it's as a WR.

I still believe Philly can be the returner we need. He should have taken the majority of the reps in training camp. Though I agree he has a future at WR.

Archived