• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pictures released of the man who hit Cam Newton

cardiackat88.

Looks like this photo might have been taken only moments before the crash.

Distracted driver, leaning out his window, looking at everything other than the road ahead.

Seems like the typical SC driver based on my many years of defensive driving in Charlotte's rush hour traffic.

Is SC still giving out those free licenses inside boxes of Cracker Jacks or do they actually require a driving exam these days?

I like how this is funny but when I suggested it was Rob Ryan it was in poor taste

Difference is you were cracking tasteless jokes like a jackass while it was unfolding before knowing everyone involved was okay.

The fact that you still don't understand this speaks volumes, and complaining about it makes you look even worse.

Difference is you were cracking tasteless jokes like a jackass while it was unfolding before knowing everyone involved was okay.

The fact that you still don't understand this speaks volumes, and complaining about it makes you look even worse.

Tell me how it speaks volumes. Or are you just saying that because it's an expression? Enlighten me. Because it's clear that you're a vastly superior person in every way. Because only you would care about how you look on a forum.

Archived