• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are #70 and #68 the best rookie OG tandem in the NFL?

SCP

I'm still wondering how the huddle can go from "our O - Line is horrible & we need to draft/sign 4 new people to surround Kalil" to "Our O - Line is set for the future we just need to draft a LT" in just 1 game

Norwell and Turner have emerged. Pretty simple.

they've emerged after 1 game? Because before the saints game all I heard was trash talk about the o line. I'll wait to see a few good performances strung together to be convinced, not just this saints game.

They've actually played well the past two games. However, I feel most of the trash talk had to do with Amini and Chandler. Bell is still a turnstile, but can it even be doubted that he is better than Chandler?

they've emerged after 1 game? Because before the saints game all I heard was trash talk about the o line. I'll wait to see a few good performances strung together to be convinced, not just this saints game.

Norwell has played well all season really and that has been acknowledged while he's on the field. Turner has gotten better as well. So they have emerged. I won't anoint them until they do it the next 3 games but it looks like the answer was on the roster.

Archived