• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So, if we win the South, who do we host?

SIGCHI222

I had that same thought today, was ready to post a thread but didn't want to get ahead of myself.  

We win out, Saints lose one of three...AZ loses to Sea next week.  It could very well happen.  

Eagles are the ones on the outside looking in.  

The best case scenario would be the Cardinals in Charlotte with their 3rd String QB starting. That defense is ridiculous, but they can't score and we would win a field position game. Then the next week we go to Detroit, a team we've already beaten, and a team that struggles on offense for some reason. We wouldn't beat the Seahawks or Packers but getting to the NFCC game would be a good year.

This season has been totally bizarre. I don't know that I will ever recover from the AZ game, but beating them in the playoffs would help a lot.

Go Bears. This will be the first time I've ever cheered for the Bears, and the experience will just add to this odd season. fug the Saints with a hairy bear pecker.

The best case scenario would be the Cardinals in Charlotte with their 3rd String QB starting. That defense is ridiculous, but they can't score and we would win a field position game. Then the next week we go to Detroit, a team we've already beaten, and a team that struggles on offense for some reason. We wouldn't beat the Seahawks or Packers but getting to the NFCC game would be a good year.

That's amazingly plausible.

While I like this scenario, don't underestimate the Panther's tendency to let backup QB's look like Pro Bowlers. See Mark Sanchez 

I had that same thought today, was ready to post a thread but didn't want to get ahead of myself.  

We win out, Saints lose one of three...AZ loses to Sea next week.  It could very well happen.  

Eagles are the ones on the outside looking in.  

Az loses to Sea next week me thinks.  Chicago wins tomorrow.  The Illuminati have their agenda.  Who am I to oppose it?

All kidding aside, Cam returns this week and we have a chance to make it through the 1st round of the playoffs as a favorite.  It seems like I have dropped acid and nothing is as it should be.

What witchcraft is this?

NXRz8.jpg

Archived