• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

while browsing Browns message board...

Captain Obvious

I hate this city. I found this while reading a  Cleveland Message board.

Strike City is not the Browns Backers spot. It's the Buckeyes' bar, but the Browns Backers bar is Kennedy's on 7th and Caswell.

There's going to be a Browns Backers party on Saturday night at the Epicentre, Joe DeLamielleure will be there, and then a large Carolina Browns Backers tailgate a couple blocks from the stadium. Tickets are $10 for the tailgate and it's all you can drink Great Lakes and domestic, and for another $10 all you can eat Hooters wings and BBQ.

http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?s=c96eb4605dc762fb2617a6ae1223225d&showforum=2

I'll be there and I'll probably be hammered.

I edited the link to show where I found the info.

referring to the photo in the parking lot above. Some guys will do anything to get their girlfriends to appreciate a football game. She will always have happy memories of this game, at least until she finds out that her picture has been plastered all over the internet. Either way win win, he will be able to go to they games with just the fellas from now on!

Archived