• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

AP 2014 All-Pro Team

SgtJoo

Led the League in tackles (again). Had a pretty good year, I'd say. DPOY, no. All-Pro, absolutely.

Yeah he's one of the top 5 defensive players in the league. Watt is DPOY. But that tweet kinda surprised me because Fahey isn't biased whatsoever and usually is fairly reasonable in his opinions. Panthers defense suffered as a whole though this season. IMHO it looked like Luke got better and his game improved. His blitzing certainly was more effective than last season. Panthers really didn't have a constant, consistent pass rush this season like they did last year. Still, Panthers D playing light years better now than they were a month and half ago. 

Greg didn't even receive one vote.

Bullshit.

Unless you think he deserved to be voted in over Gronk, then I am not sure how it is BS.  The only way he would receive a vote is if someone felt he outplayed Gronk and I love Olsen as much as the next guy but... that simply wasn't the case.  Gronk is far and away the best tight end in the game.

Archived