• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frank Alexander is Inactive so that Dwill can play

SgtJoo

I'm not going to meltdown bc I am prepared for Ron to be Ron.....and it is happening. I knew it would.

Sad

As stated multiple times before. I have lost all respect to this coach. Unfortunate fortunate situation we are in...

Ron better pray to God that d Lo runs well and pass protects.

He's fuging done as far as I'm concerned. Off to the bar to drink and cheer loudly. Go panthers!

LOL Deangelo pass protecting!

Man, I feel like I'm more mad than I ever should be about something like this but fack!

People concerned that d lo would take carries away from JStew were mocked here just yesterday. this poo is ridiculous and I swear if delo fumbles and loses the ball for us I am going to kill someone.

Not worried about him fumbling....worried about him putting is behind the chains forcing is to punt. 3 and out.

Do that early? We will lose

Stewart and Cam have helped our OL and they have helped them. It isn't just one thing making others successful. Cam and Stewart have prevented our OL from being really attacked out of D's being forced to respect them

I don't like the decision to sit Alexander in favor of D-Will. However, with D-Will being trashed on social media, he may run like a man possessed. We shall see. Looks bad right now, but maybe Double Trouble makes a last appearance for a Super Bowl run. :) Stranger things have happened......although I can't name any......

It feels like someone just punched me in the gut. Ron just killed my mood with that stupid ass decision. I would rather see Fozzy run behind J-Stew than and old ass D-Lo with a fukkin cast on. Big Frank brings SO MUCH MORE to the table and it isn't even close.

Archived