• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Espn Podcast

Mol3m4n

The same "smart man" Herm Edwards said yesterday that Kuechly wasn't the fastest or strongest linebacker out there, but what makes him so good are his eyes and his instincts.

Sorry Herm, you failed on that analysis, and copped out with a cheap stereotype.

The same "smart man" Herm Edwards said yesterday that Kuechly wasn't the fastest or strongest linebacker out there, but what makes him so good are his eyes and his instincts.

Sorry Herm, you failed on that analysis, and copped out with a cheap stereotype.

I like ol' Herm. He generally knows what he's talking about. Smarter than the others. He makes Jaws look like a fool.

Considering Luke had better measurables at the combine than pretty much every DB in the 40 and vertical jump, and stands at 6'3, I have to agree with you.

I could understand his "not the strongest" comment because Luke doesn't look strong but he is big into fitness. Fat don't fly. Lean muscle mass does. So his arms may not look jacked but his functional strength is up there with anyone.

"Not the fastest" does sound like your typical white wide receiver comment though. It's a racial stereotype so everyone freaks out but there are lots of stereotypes in the NFL. From your height to what school you attended. 

Tbf herm didn't say that. The other guy did. I guess he could have corrected him instead of adding to it

Tbf herm didn't say that. The other guy did. I guess he could have corrected him instead of adding to it

True, it was the non-football guy that set it up, you're right.  I guess they all three supported the narrative though when it was all said and done.

Archived