• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Derek Anderson

CCU Norman

DA is a game manager. Cam is franchise qb. Derek won't win you games just sustain the lead and get the ball to the play maker. Cam is the playmaker. He does stuff that's unbelievable. You just can't look at stats. Cam is someone you want to have the ball In his hand for the last play. Derek is not. I'm not dissing derek just that he isn't on the same level as cam

Not quite sure ai agree 100%, where DA lacks in his running "playmaking" ability he more than makes up for it with his superb passing efficiency, I watch a lot of NFL football and the way DA played WB in his two games for us is pretty much as perfect as it gets for QB play, make fun of me all you want but he looked manning like in those two games.

Was it against a bad team? Yes, but Bucs D isn't a slouch. He was very efficient from the pocket, he had a tremendous deep ball and he played flawlessly from the pocket.

No way you can deny DA has much better touch and accuracy on his deep balls. Yes Cam is a wild card because of his legs, I give you that, but if you came to me and asked to pick a QB and the catch was none of them could use their legs whatsoever and could only pass from the pocket, I'm sorry, I just trust DA more as a pure passing QB

Not quite sure ai agree 100%, where DA lacks in his running "playmaking" ability he more than makes up for it with his superb passing efficiency, I watch a lot of NFL football and the way DA played WB in his two games for us is pretty much as perfect as it gets for QB play, make fun of me all you want but he looked manning like in those two games.

Was it against a bad team? Yes, but Bucs D isn't a slouch. He was very efficient from the pocket, he had a tremendous deep ball and he played flawlessly from the pocket.

No way you can deny DA has much better touch and accuracy on his deep balls. Yes Cam is a wild card because of his legs, I give you that, but if you came to me and asked to pick a QB and the catch was none of them could use their legs whatsoever and could only pass from the pocket, I'm sorry, I just trust DA more as a pure passing QB

Still choose cam. That arm strength is unbelievable and when he is on he can hit it in such a small window. Cam is a beast

Cam might be injury prone going forward. His style of play is quite dangerous.

In the Delhomme era if Delhomme went down this team had no chance. Weinke and Carr lost almost every game they played. Moore did well but Fox hated Moore for some reason. At one point we had to bring guys like Testaverde off the street.

Backup QBS are valuable.

Cam might be injury prone going forward. His style of play is quite dangerous.

In the Delhomme era if Delhomme went down this team had no chance. Weinke and Carr lost almost every game they played. Moore did well but Fox hated Moore for some reason. At one point we had to bring guys like Testaverde off the street.

Backup QBS are valuable.

I remember going to a game Testaverde played when he was at Carolina. Feels like ages ago!

Archived