• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Seahawks divisional playoff GameDay Thread...

Jeremy Igo

Oh I know but Even though Cam can make some spectacular throws it doesn't take away from the fact that he makes way way way way too many bad decisions to outweigh the few good throws he makes, you never see the elite QBs make the mistakes cam does on a game to game basis

But look what he did with last season's team. Not only did he not make mistakes, he covered plenty others and won games himself. There's a reason his struggles coincide with a downgrade in talent.

Last year's OL and WRs were far more superior to this year's.

Who the hell ever said he was? Fans like you just prove once again why we dont deserve Cam in the first place. I love to see you find a Qb that can do a better job. Against Seattle at that.

In the NFL? I could name many. Cam is about the 11th best QB in the NFL. That's not elite. And who said he was? 90% of this board thinks Cam is the greatest thing ever and blame ALL of his miscues on everything but Cam. They play a huge part, sure, but I'm no homer. I can see it like it is. I wish others could. Cam will not take us to dynasty level. Could he win it all ... once? Sure.

Don't know why some are suggesting to tear the team apart and start over. I mean we were in the game going into the 4th against the defending SB champions in their house (which happens to be the toughest place to play in the NFL). Sure, we need help but I don't see that we need to start over but to say we need to start over his an overreaction.

Archived