• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers D gave up more plays of 15+ yards this game than they have in the past 5 weeks combined

GoobyPls

At some point 52 TDs vs. 2 Ints in the red-zone is not luck (Not to mention the 10 rushing TDs he has in the RZ).

So your telling me with a linebacker in your face lobbying up a pop up in the end zone and the opposing teams safety stumbling wasn't lucky?  

I can promise you if Cam did that same play Seattle would have picked him off.

So your telling me with a linebacker in your face lobbying up a pop up in the end zone and the opposing teams safety stumbling wasn't lucky?  

I can promise you if Cam did that same play Seattle would have picked him off.

Wasn't anymore lucky than the Luck's TD last week...

•  

And were ass.

Now, we whip that Super Bowl era team's ass? That's something.

But our five game win streak was just like Seattles streak (against those lame QBs) ... it was not worth reporting.

all I'm saying is that our D didn't show up today like it has the other weeks, Seattle passing game is not that good that they should be able to light us up like the way they just did

If you're familiar with Wilson, you'd already know he has a lucky horseshoe lodged in his ass.  12 fumbles this season and not a single one lost.  That says it all.

The Seahawks' OL is very solid, but we also gave Wilson too much respect with his scrambling abilities.  We very rarely came after him.  Getting after the QB was what protected our young secondary down the stretch.

Call it luck if you want. The dude makes plays and has since he's been in the league. At some point people need to admit he is a great player and QB. He makes plays under pressure all the time. 

Call it luck if you want. The dude makes plays and has since he's been in the league. At some point people need to admit he is a great player and QB. He makes plays under pressure all the time. 

Not only that, but Wilson has been "lucky" every place he has been from HS to 2 colleges to the Pros...

At some point, it is okay to say we got beat by a great (not elite) QB.

We gave Wilson too much respect in his scrambling ability. We never really came after him. We've been able to protect our young secondary by going after the QB with reckless abandon. We got away from that tonight.

The tds and big plays came on 3rd & long when we blitzed. After the first td I thought we should drop guys back on 3rd and long. But the Lynch may have ran more.

I don't care about the top 10 total yardage stat....this D wasnt top 10 this year.

Too many big plays. Too many points.

lol I will take it just for bragging rights.

But there is no way on this Earth that I would've thought we'd be top 10.  Think abut all of those games where teams were just BURNING us and were getting 80 yard runs backed up at their own end zone. 

We must have really stepped up and every other team must have regressed heavily.

Not only that, but Wilson has been "lucky" every place he has been from HS to 2 colleges to the Pros...

At some point, it is okay to say we got beat by a great (not elite) QB.

Some say you make your own luck. I'd agree with that to some extent. 

Archived