• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith attempted to fight Jermaine Wiggins after loss?

countryboi

Would expect nothing more from Wiggins.

I meant wishing Smith to deck him. If someone is going to insist on fighting despite your best protest, what's left? Wiggins didn't want to fight. Smith was looking for a fight and didn't back down. Wiggins had to defend himself. Smith brought out the anger in Wiggins so that a fight would happen.

Btw, ever notice Smith only fights when others are around? It's like he's putting on a show and wants someone to jump in because he doesn't know how long he'll last. He couldn't fight Lucas face to face also. Had to sucker punch him then his teammates jump in.

Maybe I'm getting old (43) but i don't care very much about what some other guy says about me anymore. If it's not derogatory stuff toward my wife or kids, it is simply not worth getting upset to where it escalates into something like this. That's just me.

same here but i can see where smith is coming from, i try to be as impartial as possible. some may think since we don't care about others opinion about ourselves were "chicken" or a "pushover", just like some think since smith approached him about his opinion he's some kind of "bully" or "tough guy"

bottom line,everyone's different and handles things differently

Steve Smith really needs help because he has some serious issues. The fact he was a good football player and a soft hearted Jerry Richardson liked him,let Smith get away with numerous situations that would have caused a lesser Panther player to be cut, didn't help his personal problems.

I realize some fans refuse to admit it but his being a bully and bad attitude, got him released from here before his time. Like all people that bully,i feel sure Steve and the people that support him, will try finding excuses for his latest act,he will just move forward until he feels another anger display is warrented.

same here but i can see where smith is coming from, i try to be as impartial as possible. some may think since we don't care about others opinion about ourselves were "chicken" or a "pushover", just like some think since smith approached him about his opinion he's some kind of "bully" or "tough guy"

When a person like Steve Smith  who has a long history of being a bully to others and pushing people around,one has no recourse but to call them what they really are,a bully.

smitty out there trying to fight people who can barely dress themselves. "Wiggy" used to be on the air in boston sports radio all the time, and he is borderline retarded. if he didn't have a football career, his ceiling would be a shift manager at food lion.

Shift manager at Food Lion checks the huddle on his break, feels bad.

When a person like Steve Smith  who has a long history of being a bully to others and pushing people around,one has no recourse but to call them what they really are,a bully.

that's your opinion and i respect that my definition of bully is a different, i would call him more of a hot-head or describe him as someone with a short fuse

I totally agree....when I was younger, I wasn't someone that would overlook things very often but as I got older, had kids, etc..... it got easier. When I read stuff like this about Smith, it doesn't seem overlooking criticism is getting any easier for him. I don't understand it and I think the guy needs therapy or medical help. I'm not saying that as an insult either.

I totally agree....when I was younger, I wasn't someone that would overlook things very often but as I got older, had kids, etc..... it got easier. When I read stuff like this about Smith, it doesn't seem overlooking criticism is getting any easier for him. I don't understand it and I think the guy needs therapy or medical help. I'm not saying that as an insult either.

i agree as well, didn't read the article but i don't see a big deal in confronting someone about something they said that doesn't sit well with you, and when i say confront i'm talking about something like "Hey, Wiggins you got a min, just wanted to clear the air about some comments you made". I see nothing wrong with a man to man TALK, but if intentions were to start a fight then i agree smith has to do better he's at the age where that's not an acceptable response IMO. Carmelo Anthony did the same thing when Kevin Garnett made some comments on the court, he did it with the intent to talk it out

Archived