• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Psycho Ex" Stories

Mr. Scot

Jeez dude, hope the pussy was good.... Other wise damn, I would never put up with this crap.

I met this chick thru mutual friends... She was absolutely gorgeous. 5'2... 130lbs and had double D's! We start dating until I saw that she was taking like 10 pills a day. I come to findout she was bipolar and about 1 month into our relationship she would go fuging nuts... I told her if she goes nuts on me again, I'm gone. She did, I was out.

Went through that bipolar flip out probably once to twice a week for seven years. Lol, so i know what you're talking about.

Went through that bipolar flip out probably once to twice a week for seven years. Lol, so i know what you're talking about.

Not sure how u did that... We were just watching TV, she got up and start beating the fug out of me.  I had to hold her and tell her to come the fug down.  Had to hold her for about 5 minutes then she stopped and left the room......

She was super good in bed but that incident scared the poo out of me... She was a great person but no way I could deal with it when I was only 19.

I had one that I broke up with when I found out she was more on the psycho end (Daddy issues, excessive lier).  

So we date for about 5 months, super physical more than anything and after I break it off, she came crawling back a few times and I still banged it out and we ended up in this weird not-together/fvck buddy situation (awful idea, I know).  

So, she oddly invites me to her family Thanksgiving along with her best friend and her boyfriend who I went to the gym with all the time.  She ends up oddly flirting with the guy in front of her family and I'm stuck there talking to her bf, mom and aunt most of the time.  She goes on a beer run with him to get more drinks and me and her friend finally start to talk about how weird they've been.  I call her the day after Thanksgiving and tell her we can't hang out/bang anymore...completely done.  The holiday was the strangest thing I've ever experienced.  

Next time I'm at the gym with this guy, he tells me how my ex is giving very weird vibes and she's kind of ruining his 5-yr relationship with her bf.  He tells me she was actually trying to interrogate him on the beer run about what we talk about at the gym.  I tell him I'm not with her and its a problem between the 3 of them.  I then hear over the course of the next month how she's constantly asking about how I'm doing, blah blah...long story short--I'm celebrating on my bday with mutual friends where she shows up.  Runs up $150 on my bar tab without me knowing and takes my jacket from coat check that I for some reason had my phone in.  She gets even more loaded than me and peaces out.  

The next day, I can't find my phone of course (Missed all my family bday calls and also got a job offer) and get a FB message saying she has it and to get it from my gym buddy's place.  I pick it up to find her, her bf, and this guy all in bed.  It was like 3PM.  She was trying to stage things to look like she had a threesome with them to make me jealous.  The dude confirmed this.  So I pick up my stuff and before I leave say: "Well it's been interesting knowing you guys, have fun with all of this I guess".  Never talked to her again.        

It's something I can laugh about right now because of how pathetic she was.  Nut job.  

Not sure how u did that... We were just watching TV, she got up and start beating the fug out of me. I had to hold her and tell her to come the fug down. Had to hold her for about 5 minutes then she stopped and left the room......

She was super good in bed but that incident scared the poo out of me... She was a great person but no way I could deal with it when I was only 19.

Yep, it is some scary poo. I loved her, plus the Sex was fantastic and she was a minx In the bedroom, pretty much up for anything.

Had to do the same thing during her spells, hold her for like 5-10 minutes till she calmed down enough to stop fighting, then she would leave the room and come back like 45 mins later, apologize about it and want sex.

Probably the craziest one, was she was cooking meatloaf one night and we were talking while I was in the living room, I must have missed something she said because next thing I know is she was screaming about me not paying attention to her, so I got up off the couch to talk to her in the Kitchen and turned the corner and wham full 2 litter Pepsi bottle flashing by my face, a glass vase targeted for my balls and then a spatula and a spoon right after...she then charged me with a knife.

Grabbed her wrists to get the knife, all while she's kneeing me. After about 2-3 minutes I manage to get the knife by grabbing the blade and yanking it from her hand and tossing it back the other way, while bleeding all over the place I grabbed her and pulled her to the floor with me and held her for like 25 minutes while she was pissed, then emotionless, then crying, then finally crying and apologizing at the same time.

Probably the scariest domestic situation I've been in as an adult. I was with her from when I was 22 through about a month and half before I turned 30. I loved her though and it would have been worth it if for me if it wasn't for the cheating.

Oh well, we live and learn.

Girls love assholes. Fact!

And guys will look past 'psycho' if a girl is hot enough and/or good enough in bed.

I used to think women were the only ones who stayed in bad relationships for stupid reasons but the older I've gotten, the more I've come to realize men do it just as often, only for different reasons.

Women think they can change a bad guy into a good guy, but they actually can't.

Men think they can handle whatever crazy s--t happens, but they actually can't.

But we both just keep on a tryin' :wacko:

And guys will look past 'psycho' if a girl is hot enough and/or good enough in bed.

I used to think women were the only ones who stayed in bad relationships for stupid reasons but the older I've gotten, the more I've come to realize men do it just as often, only for different reasons.

Women think they can change a bad guy into a good guy, but they actually can't.

Men think they can handle whatever crazy s--t happens, but they actually can't.

But we both just keep on a tryin' :wacko:

I was an asshole when I was 16-22.  I only dated for 3 months MAX.  The whole purpose was to get laid.  When I felt like it's not as exciting anymore, I'd move on.  For some reason women were super attracted to me.............

My best friend was a super nice guy and treated women with the most respect and he had absolutely terrible time finding a girlfriend.  All chicks just wanted to be friends with him and bang his asshole friends.

The mystery of our lives....

Only 1 super crazy one, a bunch of kinda crazy ones, and 1 sane one.  I'm married to the sane one.

As for the 1 super crazy.....her dad was in the FBI, and was a leader for DC metro "swat"...or whatever they call it.  He was recently retired, and she went to school out of state.  She was home for Christmas, I was visiting,....anyway.

Her Dad was still very much a badass, he had gone to bed, we were drinking a few beers and watching a movie or tv show..can't remember.  She looked me square in the eyes and wanted me to hit it in the living room with her father just down the hall asleep.

Of course I said no, but if she wanted we could go for a ride and we could hook up in the car.  Nope it was going down right there.  She said if I didn't she was going to scream rape.

I ran out of that house as fast as humanly possible.  That is just one of the things....girl was straight crazy, but so hot and straight nasty in the sheets.

Only 1 super crazy one, a bunch of kinda crazy ones, and 1 sane one.  I'm married to the sane one.

As for the 1 super crazy.....her dad was in the FBI, and was a leader for DC metro "swat"...or whatever they call it.  He was recently retired, and she went to school out of state.  She was home for Christmas, I was visiting,....anyway.

Her Dad was still very much a badass, he had gone to bed, we were drinking a few beers and watching a movie or tv show..can't remember.  She looked me square in the eyes and wanted me to hit it in the living room with her father just down the hall asleep.

Of course I said no, but if she wanted we could go for a ride and we could hook up in the car.  Nope it was going down right there.  She said if I didn't she was going to scream rape.

I ran out of that house as fast as humanly possible.  That is just one of the things....girl was straight crazy, but so hot and straight nasty in the sheets.

Pussy!

After dating my ex for only 4 weeks and meeting her dad for only an hour (her dad is retired military badass) I crawl with her under blanky.  Her dad walked in and yelled at me that how dare I crawl under blanky with his daughter and yada yda.  I said I'm sorry sir and crawled out, he left the door open to her bedroom and was watching TV in the living room, 5 feet from her bedroom...  I crawled back into her bed, took her panties off and nailed her. 

Pussy!

After dating my ex for only 4 weeks and meeting her dad for only an hour (her dad is retired military badass) I crawl with her under blanky.  Her dad walked in and yelled at me that how dare I crawl under blanky with his daughter and yada yda.  I said I'm sorry sir and crawled out, he left the door open to her bedroom and was watching TV in the living room, 5 feet from her bedroom...  I crawled back into her bed, took her panties off and nailed her. 

As a parent of a teenage girl, I can promise I would have dragged your ass to the front door! :)

Archived