• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So tell me

Hawk

Tired of losing to them. Also the RW love and the Cam hate by the media. Bandwagons are easy to dislike but all teams have them when winning so that is not a very good reason. I suppose jealousy in a nutshell. You have a good team congrats. I also know that you had to suffer for many years to get there. Not much different from my favorite hockey team the LA Kings. We suffered for decades as one of the worst teams before winning 2 Stanley cups in the past 3 years. Like I said Congrats, enjoy this time. I am sure that you have paid your dues as a fan Hawk.

honest question, and I know that's never a real good idea here on the huddle, but what the hell!

how is it possible for panther fans to hate the Seahawks and their fans?  (myself not included of course)

go

I can't speak for everyone. But I don't Hate Seahawk fans with ties to the PNW. But I'll say this I'm almost 33 and spent most of my lives in NC/VA/GA and for about 30 of those years I met exactly 2 Seahawk fans and that was only because Ferrell Edmunds is from my hometown in VA. 

Now you can't spit without hitting a "12th Man" and these "12th Men" have ZERO ties to Seattle or the PNW. And they tend to be the ones waiving the flag (literally) and beating the D-bag drum the loudest. 

Now I've moved to Northern California 49'er country. And I can't tell you how many #3, #25 and #12 jersey's I see. For shits and giggles I try to ask them about the Kingdome only to get blank stares...

That's why the "12th Man" rubs me the wrong way. The guy who's been rooting for the hawks the last 20 years doesn't bother me one bit. 

That and Sherman's mouth and Russell's Holier than Thou act.... God made me throw those 4 ints to test me only to have me lead the comeback.... 

But hell I'm hoping I am called a bandwagon fan in a few years out here after the Panthers win the Super Bowl.... 

The media doesn't really seem to notice the Seahawks as much as they did the Colt (Luck), Broncos (Manning), Cheatriots (Brady), Packers (ARod)…the "sexay" elite QBs…they don't really want to acknowledge that team on the left coast - y'all just don't give those turds any choice cause now the hawks are in the big dance AGAIN.

Just do me a favor, make sure Tom eats ton of turf and ends the game with blades of grass dribbling out of his nose. I will be a happy lady if the Cheatriots get their asses handed to them.

Luck elite? I beg to differ. Ah forget about it this thread is not about Luck. I mostly agree with you. Good post.

well this has gone far better than expected so thank you huddle for that!!!!  LOL

oh...and one more reason to love me...I share your dislike of the taints and the falcons...and for those that have been here less than 10 years...this place actually had me wearing a Steve Smith jersey at BOA against them falcons!

I actually like the Seahawks, I don't love them. Their fans on the other hand can be very very obnoxious. If they win the Superbowl again, my god It will be the lesser of two evils. The Media will either way slobber all over the QB that wins the SB next. Russell or Tom. 

I think the 'hate' everyone has for the Seahawk fans is that about 98% of them found out that Seattle had a Football team in 2012.

My aunt has always hated football. "Ya'll need to turn that *#%& off, I ain't watching that $&@#%^* all day"

My aunt's Facebook status last weekend:

"Woot woot!!! YEAH!!! WE found a way to win!!! WE going to the Super Bowl!"

WE??? You don't even........What in the actual......

honest question, and I know that's never a real good idea here on the huddle, but what the hell!

how is it possible for panther fans to hate the Seahawks and their fans?  (myself not included of course)

go

If you are generally a true Seahawks fan and have been for 20+ years or so - not since 2005 or 2013 - I wouldn't expect much of a problem here. The problem is at least 75% of Seahawks fans are bandwagoners, and we hate bandwagoners. We know far too many of them around here.

do Seahawks fans hate Panthers fans?

I don't believe so at all, no.  I know I have zero reason to at all.  I've been to Charlotte 3 times, went to a game each time and have always had a great time and been treated incredibly well.

Archived