• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So tell me

Hawk

If you are generally a true Seahawks fan and have been for 20+ years or so - not since 2005 or 2013 - I wouldn't expect much of a problem here. The problem is at least 75% of Seahawks fans are bandwagoners, and we hate bandwagoners. We know far too many of them around here.

well...wasn't really about me...but we won't have a problem...I have an original Ricky Watters jersey in my closet...I know who Ken Behring is and I've been to more Seahawk road games than the majority of the fans have been to home games!!!!

I have sports hate for every team and fan base that aren't the Panthers. I can't explain it. It has developed over the years. Between the transplant assholes and the bandwagon fugers in Charlotte I'm just over the whole team-du-jour thing. You're either for the Panthers or against the Panthers, that goes for every team, not just the Hawks.

honest question, and I know that's never a real good idea here on the huddle, but what the hell!

how is it possible for panther fans to hate the Seahawks and their fans?  (myself not included of course)

go

I don't .

I have respect for the Organization and especially the emphasis they place on the Fan.

Archived