• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So tell me

Hawk

We hate any bandwagon fans and the most happen to come from Seattle. Plus the whole "12th man" thing is really annoying. Also, people hate greatness and that's what Seattle has been so far. Any other team in your position we would hate just as much, but again, the "12th man" thing just puts it over the top.

We hate any bandwagon fans and the most happen to come from Seattle. Plus the whole "12th man" thing is really annoying. Also, people hate greatness and that's what Seattle has been so far. Any other team in your position we would hate just as much, but again, the "12th man" thing just puts it over the top.

fair comment about the bandwagon fans and in reality, every team has them and any team who wins their big game is going to have way more of them too.  The Pacific Northwest is well known for their up and down fans....you see it in Seattle, you see it in Vancouver BC as well.

I don't really understand the 12th man thing to be honest with you though.

I don't dislike you or the Seahawks but since you're here on the Huddle, I feel a little obligated to give you a hard time. It's all in fun so don't mistake it for anything personal. The 12th man poo has been played to death but I'd love to see the Panthers have your teams level of success.

No hate here…

All my venom and hate is directed at:

Dallas Cowturds (lifelong hater…dates back to being 10 and loving Native Americans like Sitting Bull, Cherokee Nation, etc)

The Cheatriots since 2003 when I lived in New England and had to endure them post the Super Bowl

Any NFC South division member (1) Atlanta & New Orleans, and 2) Tampa Bay and in that order

In the city of Charlotte, we have Steeler bar crawls, patriot bars, heck,...I even walked into a jets and Bills haven at some point. What bandwagons bring are bandwagon bars and that is where my choice if available tolerable taverns becomes irritatingly limited.

I'm gonna rage if a Seahawks nest pops up...rage like this

http://youtu.be/682kuejphjo

Try the last three times the Panthers and Seahawks played for beginners, and then seeing them to continue to win off of really irritating weird ass luck.

Fans, I could really care less about the true ones, but there sure has been a crazy amount of people with Seahawks apparel on.

see...now that's a comment I can appreciate...a rivalry starting because as luck would have it we've played each other 4 times in the last 3 seasons...I can respect that!!!

Archived