• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Richard Sherman may leave before the Superbowl is over

Jeremy Igo

As I've stated, some players miss regular season games, which are 16 per year. Superbowls no matter how many are always rare. Of course it's important to be there to support the wife but if she says he can play, let him play. The child will not feel any less loved if she/he found out dad was not there when I was being born.

I won't judge him if he plays, I just know that he's going to regret it one day.

I won't judge him if he plays, I just know that he's going to regret it one day.

Not as much as the guilt the kid and mom would feel if that was shermans last chance to play in a super bowl.. you know the highest honor of the game in which provides them with a secured future financially?

He's fugged either way.

Roaringriot, you must not know women very well. Of course his girlfriend is saying she's okay with Richard playing. Can you imagine the hatred she would receive by fans and portions of the national media? The fact is, IF both Richard and Ashley are deeply in love, then him missing the birth of his first child is NOT okay. A warped pro athlete girlfriend or wife remains a female.

She'll hold this over him forever.

this is a great post. Right on the money. She'll have the ultimate trump card on him with anything (pending they last and get married). 

Women often say one thing and mean something else. 

A bunch of expert women psychiatrists on this board. As well as some huge ASSumers.

My pregnant wife just told me he needs to play in the game. She also said she's happy to hear you guys tell is what she "really" mean by her saying that.

Yeah, I don't get this attempt to paint women like some mean emotional twisted bunch that can't say what they want.

Archived