• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Super Bowl Sunday gameday thread

Jeremy Igo

Yeah but if you just say it, it ruins the fun of making him and likeminded morons perform mental gymnastics to justify their dumbassery

Exactly, Sherman finished Stanford in 3 years but since he puts fear in people because he's educated and brash they have a problem with him. 9 out of 10 he backs up everything he saids

Yep, got to go get my Klan suit at the dry cleaner in the morning. :rolleyes: Grow a pair already. Face it, the Pats WR's are slow, small, and happen to be white. They made a movie about white men not being able to jump. I just love the fact that LOB bunch of trash talkers just got fed a big plate of STFU. With their 'chemistry', they'll never be back in the big game again.

Hold up, you realize that a backup who isn't good is the reason they lost right? And not the pro bowl players. Hate it if you want but Thomas, chancellor, and Sherman are some of the best at what they do in the league.

Yep, got to go get my Klan suit at the dry cleaner in the morning. :rolleyes: Grow a pair already. Face it, the Pats WR's are slow, small, and happen to be white. They made a movie about white men not being able to jump. I just love the fact that LOB bunch of trash talkers just got fed a big plate of STFU. With their 'chemistry', they'll never be back in the big game again.

Damn those white stereotypes....always keeping the white man down!!!

Yep, got to go get my Klan suit at the dry cleaner in the morning. :rolleyes:   Grow a pair already.  Face it, the Pats WR's are slow, small, and happen to be white.  They made a movie about white men not being able to jump.  I just love the fact that LOB bunch of trash talkers just got fed a big plate of STFU.  With their 'chemistry', they'll never be back in the big game again.

I fail to see what any of that has to do with anyone's race? And that Pats WRs are not slow (except for the one WR who happens to be black, Lafell).

I fail to see what any of that has to do with anyone's race? And that Pats WRs are not slow (except for the one WR who happens to be black, Lafell).

He just feels empowered for some odd reason. And Edelman talks some of the most trash in the league period. But he's white so let's not bring that up.

Though I didn't agree with the play call. The reason why Seattle tried to throw it on 2nd down from the goal line, instead of an obvious third or 4th down, is because they knew in a passing situation, little ass Russel Wilson would have a hard time looking over and reading the defense, if the play wasn't a quick, successful timing pattern. Otherwise, he could have gotten sacked trying to read the defense, or stuffed trying run it into endzone. .

So instead, they tried to catch NE napping, instead of giving the ball to their best offensive player in Lynch.

Archived