• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video: Thomas Davis acceptance speech

Jeremy Igo

Not really. Greg's done a lot of charitable work. He was on here promoting one of them a while ago I think. The DV thing is completely unrelated and there's a very high chance he'll be found innocent.

Thomas flat out challenged NFL players to get media attention for good things instead of negative things.

The DV is not unrelated, it's the exact thing Thomas was talking about. He was speaking to every NFL player, and Greg was sit in the front row.

Thomas flat out challenged NFL players to get media attention for good things instead of negative things.

The DV is not unrelated, it's the exact thing Thomas was talking about. He was speaking to every NFL player, and Greg was sit in the front row.

If Greg is truly guilty then it would apply. But that's yet to be determined. It's absolutely a possibility that he did nothing wrong at all. Greg did a lot of good things off the field that the media didn't give any attention to at all.

If Greg is truly guilty then it would apply. But that's yet to be determined. [bIt's absolutely a possibility that he did nothing wrong at all. Greg did a lot of good things off the field that the media didn't give any attention to at all.

Yeah, Greg did nothing wrong. He simply surrounded himself with bi-polar coke addict.

Yeah, Greg did nothing wrong. He simply surrounded himself with bi-polar coke addict.

Exactly,Greg Hardy,in my opinion,is only guilty of choosing the wrong kind of woman to date and associate with. Having a continued affair with the wrong kind of woman is like playing Russian Roulette,if one  continues pulling the trigger,something bad is bound to happen..

Exactly,Greg Hardy,in my opinion,is only guilty of choosing the wrong kind of woman to date and associate with. Having a continued affair with the wrong kind of woman is like playing Russian Roulette,if one continues pulling the trigger,something bad is bound to happen..

This is not exactly the first time Hardy has shown something less than good judgment.

This is not exactly the first time Hardy has shown something less than good judgment.

The fact that Greg Hardy is getting a history of using bad judgement is probably why the Panthers will have to really think long and hard about trying to re-sign him,even if he's found innocent,which i believe he will be.

The fact that Greg Hardy is getting a history of using bad judgement is probably why the Panthers will have to really think long and hard about trying to re-sign him,even if he's found innocent,which i believe he will be.

I have no trouble believing he could be found innocent.

I have a lot of trouble believing he could be re-signed.

The rest of the nation just got a glimpse of an under appreciated guy playing his entire career for a small market consistently mediocre team. He deserves so much more recognition and accolades than he will ever receive. But he's ours, dammit, and we love him!

Archived