• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

4 Things Greg Hardy Must Do to Remain a Panther

Jeremy Igo

Was I forced to hook up with someone crazy or did I put myself in that spot?

And let's be clear: This is far from the only instance of Hardy showing poor judgment. It's a trend with him.

Speeding and riding a motorcycle. .Again I see people make that mistake every day. .

Some of this is just ubserd. You can't Give money back and I'm sure Hardy has already talked to JR and said he was sorry. The Fact of the matter is the Panthers were happy to let Hardy play last year if not for the NFLs black eye from ray rice. If Hardy signs a cap happy deal for a few years I'm sure Rivera, Dave, and JR will take him back. Dude will be a monster and earn his money.

I think that is ultimately Voth's point....

It is absurd. The only way he could remain a Panther is for something totally absurd to occur.

Which it won't. That is the point. Voth basically tried to tell the story of why Hardy won't be a Panther through a new angle.

I think that is ultimately Voth's point....

It is absurd. The only way he could remain a Panther is for something totally absurd to occur.

Which it won't. That is the point. Voth basically tried to tell the story of why Hardy won't be a Panther through a new angle.

Agreed.

Sorry but not everyone can walk on water and part the seas, he made some poor decisions on a night and we have yet to find out whether or not he truly is guilty amongst his peers. Sorry but some feminist yenta judge is obviously not going to be lenient or want to hear much out of a millionaire athlete. 

Hardy never made it a distraction during training camp, he showed up and did his thing. It was only when the righteous media and all these ad campaigns about domestic violence coming out that Richardson gave a few gravy tears and abolished Hardy. If it weren't for the video of Rice performing a Mike Tyson punch out then Hardy would have not been suspended a game.

Some people just don't get it.........................

I'll say it again. He made a choice that night to party, and put himself in a situation with "cocaine" in his home. It doesn't matter if he is innocent or guilty of assault. The fact that he "put" himself in that situation, brought on the police, the charges, and the court case. IT ALSO  brought into the national spotlight the Panther Organization. Big Cat made a decision to pay him, and now they will go separate ways. As for the business organization and what it is saying is "keep yourself out of dumbass situations". The choice is yours. If you do it ...you will not be a Panther.

post-16885-0-28075900-1422997209_thumb.j

Some people just don't get it.........................

I'll say it again. He made a choice that night to party, and put himself in a situation with "cocaine" in his home. It doesn't matter if he is innocent or guilty of assault. The fact that he "put" himself in that situation, brought on the police, the charges, and the court case. IT ALSO brought into the national spotlight the Panther Organization. Big Cat made a decision to pay him, and now they will go separate ways. As for the business organization and what it is saying is "keep yourself out of dumbass situations". The choice is yours. If you do it ...you will not be a Panther.

Face.jpg

I find it crazy to judge people on the mistake of hanging with the wrong person..it screams of hypocritical thinking..Yes he should be wise on who he's spending time with.. but many men here and thru out history have let a woman impaired their judgment. .

I find it crazy to judge people on the mistake of hanging with the wrong person..it screams of hypocritical thinking..Yes he should be wise on who he's spending time with.. but many men here and thru out history have let a woman impaired their judgment. .

Where in any of my responses have you "read" anything where I am judging Hardy? That is because I am not, he should have been allowed to play until his court hearing.When will you understand it is a business decision, and philosophy of how the Panthers say they will conduct themselves. If you want to party go make friends with Manzel or Sapp, but if your "actions" by your "choice" bring bad publicity or distractions via press or in our locker room, be prepared to find yourself outside looking in.

post-16885-0-00749400-1422999322_thumb.j

Hardy is done. He screwed Carolina. Yet people act like he is the victim still.

Hardy was the one who got screwed. By the judge, by the media, by the league, and by the team not standing behind their player explaining to the nation how the North Carolina justice system works. But they left him on his own to have his name dragged through the mud on something it's not even proven if he's done.

No back bone by the team caused Hardy not to play. The panthers could have chosen to play Hardy because we all know the bench trial means jack poo once he appeals but no. They caved and they are the reason he got paid for doing nothing all season.

Hardy was the one who got screwed. By the judge, by the media, by the league, and by the team not standing behind their player explaining to the nation how the North Carolina justice system works. But they left him on his own to have his name dragged through the mud on something it's not even proven if he's done.

No back bone by the team caused Hardy not to play. The panthers could have chosen to play Hardy because we all know the bench trial means jack poo once he appeals but no. They caved and they are the reason he got paid for doing nothing all season.

Poor Poor Hardy........ Put himself in a position to make millions, allow illegal drugs to be consumed in his presence (he could of removed himself or the situation from the premises, but chose not to), and yet he is the poor poor victim.

Hell, I am a fan, I have paid over $20,000 since the first season. I am the VICTIM. Where the hell are you speaking for what I am entitled. I don't make some 10 million a year, but yet I will scream from the top of my lungs for your right.

He's not guilty, may not ever be guilty, but that doesn't matter.

We have a Culture   ....and that isn't part of it. 

Your actions will tell if you want to be a part of a Culture. Sometimes you get 2 strikes, even 3 strikes. Sometimes you don't. You have a choice. Make a wise one.

Poor Poor Hardy........ Put himself in a position to make millions, allow illegal drugs to be consumed in his presence (he could of removed himself or the situation from the premises, but chose not to), and yet he is the poor poor victim.

Hell, I am a fan, I have paid over $20,000 since the first season. I am the VICTIM. Where the hell are you speaking for what I am entitled. I don't make some 10 million a year, but yet I will scream from the top of my lungs for your right.

He's not guilty, may not ever be guilty, but that doesn't matter.

We have a Culture ....and that isn't part of it.

Your actions will tell if you want to be a part of a Culture. Sometimes you get 2 strikes, even 3 strikes. Sometimes you don't. You have a choice. Make a wise one.

You're the victim? You were the one who had your name on tv screens and and computers stating you were a woman beater? Getting compared to Ray rice?

HE called the cops, he tried to remove her from his place. She ran and she pressed charges first. Why would he leave his residence? He isn't the one on drugs acting crazy. Grow up and stop thinking everything is about you. Hardy has had his name, his reputation, and his lively hood put in jeopardy. You are no victim. Actually...

Maybe you are the victim. Because you are to blind and to dumb to comprehend the gross inequality when it comes to DV issues in America.

Poor, Poor Hardy.............

post-16885-0-17849300-1423004488_thumb.j

Invites a stripper, who does coke up to his diggs to party. What can happen? 

Almost like being a Seahawk on the 1 yard line and calling a pass play...what could happen?

Answer: Three things and two aren't good.

I guess you haven't figured out the answer yet have you CarolinaCoolin......

OK...I'll give it to ya.

Don't hang around with strippers who do coke and bring them back to your place to party. It's your choice, just be prepared if something goes south.

But in case you still don't understand I'll check and see about a lobotomy for ya CarolinaCoolin !

Was I forced to hook up with someone crazy or did I put myself in that spot?

And let's be clear: This is far from the only instance of Hardy showing poor judgment. It's a trend with him.

This isn't the Middle East or South Asia where people are matched by third parties.

Like you rationally broke down potential crisis scenarios every time your bird found a nest?

He's dumb we get it but last I checked stupid is still legal.

This isn't the Middle East or South Asia where people are matched by third parties.

Like you rationally broke down potential crisis scenarios every time your bird found a nest?

He's dumb we get it but last I checked stupid is still legal.

You are correct Stupid is not illegal ... in fact it is the State Motto in certain states....(insert joke here)

But that does not mean Big Cat will allow stupid in his building, does it?

Archived