• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dan Patrick vs. Cowherd

Johnny Rockets

You're obviously welcome to your opinion but I disagree. I listened to him from the beginning. I felt he started purposely taking the unpopular viewpoint because stirring the pot gets ratings. I stopped listening when he became unbearably smug. He cuts callers off and makes fun of them when he starts to lose an argument. Man does he like to toot his own horn. People listen for sports news, not for parenting advice from someone who doesn't even live with his kids.

This is completely true, he is smug and is truly an asshole to most of his callers. 

I'm about to get in my car and I'm probably going to listen to Dan Patrick.

The last time I got in my car and Cowherd was on, I immediately scrubbed the inside of my entire vehicle to get the soundwaves out that may have embedded themselves in the walls and possibly posed some kind of future threat to my own personal wellbeing or that of any passenger as they festered and grew.

If you actually listen to the show the only reason that DP is brought up is to make a point about how hard Rome works. When Colin was talking it sounded more to me like he was putting himself in DPs category of having a ton of help...while Rome and Bayless were in a separate category.

DP needs to get the sand out of his vag...they all have the easiest freaking job on the planet. Just shut it.

Meh, I stopped listening to Cowherd when he went on a rant about how Griffin was better than Cam due to Griffin's dad being involved in his life.

Did he really say that!? :startle:

Not including the fact, that Cam's father has had a much better effect/made better football decisions regarding his sons football career than RG3's (from the public record).

If you actually listen to the show the only reason that DP is brought up is to make a point about how hard Rome works. When Colin was talking it sounded more to me like he was putting himself in DPs category of having a ton of help...while Rome and Bayless were in a separate category.

DP needs to get the sand out of his vag...they all have the easiest freaking job on the planet. Just shut it.

I'm in radio.  You don't know what you're talking about.

I like listening to Colin, hes interesting and fun. Cool life analogies and relating them to his points is his strength.

I dont always agree with what he says but who does?

At least hes not a hater with talking points spun completely out of bias.

Everyone has an opinion. How they derive at that opinion and how they convey their opinions is what makes them good or no good.

The part of this article that was not mentioned, was how much he cracked jokes about how weak and uncourageous he was about Johnny Manziel etc.

He threw himself in the lack of work compared to Romey along with Dan Patrick.

Reporting of the story itself is an attempt by another hack to pick portions to stir the pot.

And all the dummies fell for it.

Archived