• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Random Tinder Slore: "I Just fu-ked (Julian) Edelman, No Lie"

nctarheel0619

The combining of a "slut" and "*****". Usually in terms of a real trick ass bitch, who can't keep dick out her mouth/puss/rectum.

"Yo that bitch ain't nuttin but a mudda'fugin' Slore"

WWW.URBANDICTIONARY.COM

Lmfao i love this guy.

Slore definitely fits this one though. Triflin ass.

Ugh. These dudes gotta start breaking out the confidentiality agreements. So sad. Even sadder she doesn't even look hot. Damn homie.

She could be one of those girls that looks really, really hot at the club, then the next morning once daylight hits her and beer goggles wear off you realize she is really about a 3 or 4.

I have been fooled more than once by the dark lights of the club + copious amounts of alcohol

Well, you gotta cut him some slack, he just got a concussion and everything. (shhhh)

Somewhere Warren Sapp is crying. Why can't I gets free pussy too!

situations like this are exactly why some celebrities prefer to use hookers.  I read about how Dave Navarro always banged hookers on the road because they would be discrete, and he didn't have to worry about groupies out for 15min of fame, or someone trying to get knocked up for a golden ticket.

Archived