• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Colts Set Up The Patriots? Deflate Gate

MichaelNewtonII

Do I need to mention that after given balls properly inflated the Pats scored 4 straight TDs? So where is the advantage?

It doesn't matter what the final score was. What your saying is basically that its fine to cheat as long as you're the better team.

Its an attempt to gain an advantage whether that advantage is taken advantage of or not.

I'm not denying the Pats are a better team than the Colts. That's not what this is about.

I'm expecting this to all get neatly swept under the rug just like the last time they cheated anyway. I mean, they did burn the tapes last time to help cover up the depth of cheating going on.

we all know you're a closet patriots fan and brady d-rider

I'm just not an idiot like half the people on here who say brady sucks and the patriots would be nothing if they didn't "cheat"

Edit: Yes, by the way I am a tom brady fan. Not a patriots fan. Just like in the NBA I'm a hornets fan but I'm a LeBron fan as well, not a cavs fan. If LeBron/Tom Brady are not playing against my team, I will root for them plain and simple.

I'm just not an idiot like half the people on here who say brady sucks and the patriots would be nothing if they didn't "cheat"

Edit: Yes, by the way I am a tom brady fan. Not a patriots fan. Just like in the NBA I'm a hornets fan but I'm a LeBron fan as well, not a cavs fan. If LeBron/Tom Brady are not playing against my team, I will root for them plain and simple.

Not many are saying "Brady sucks" or that the Patriots would be "nothing" if they didn't cheat. People questioning whether Brady can be considered among the GOAT have legitimate arguments. Many think he's overrated, and that is absolutely worthy of debate both ways. And they are questioning Belichick's integrity of the game and whether he should be allowed in the league if proven to have gone outside the rules numerous times. It's been proven once, and could be a second time. It's widely considered that he's an amazing coach and the cheating likely didn't have much of an impact on them winning or not, BUT that's irrelevant. Cheating is cheating whether it was necessary for them to win or not. Nixon probably would've won the election anyways but that doesn't make what he did fine. Anybody saying Brady sucks or the Patriots have only won because they cheated are idiots, but there aren't many people saying that.

The first reports out said that 11 of the 12 balls were deflated by at least 2 PSI,now the Patrots loyalist are saying it was only i ball,next thing you know they will report that a mistake was made and all the balls had the correct PSI air pressure. LOL :)

The first reports were bullshit sensationalism. It's not Patriots loyalists saying it was only 1 ball, it was Ian Rappaport, NFL.com, and Sports Illustrated.

Archived