• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jerry Richardson sure is consistent in getting rid of troublemaking players immediately!

Sam Mills Fan

There are other factors at play here.

Mostly we have to make choices. Like Cam and Luke, or Hardy.

I wish we could keep him, but there are reasons why he will not be back and this trial is only one piece of that puzzle

How much do we think Hardy is going to get in free agency now? A blockbuster deal? Don't think so.

How much do we think Hardy is going to get in free agency now? A blockbuster deal? Don't think so.

Probably. 10+ million per probably. Might have behavior stipulations in the contract but he will get paid by a team desperate for an all-pro DE and elite pass rusher

Hey does anyone know what really happened with Hardy that night? I have heard a bunch of "what might've happened" but nothing in any thread, post, news article, tweet, or Fb post that says anyone knows exactly what happened. And since she isn't testifying and the case has been dismissed and he is in all reality according to the law, innocent, why are people still calling him a woman beater? Prove that poo. (And no, one activist female judge doesn't make him guilty of anything). Hell, he might've done it. But maybe not. I don't know. I definitely don't know enough to label him.

Smith did it, twice, with multiple eyewitnesses.

Hardy was accused of doing something, once, with no eyewitnesses and all charges were dismissed.

I'm closer to agreeing with you than you think.

however, i'm not blind to the other side of this poo coin.

Hardy baisically, through his own actions, showed no remorse for the media backlash, the public embarrassment or that his team needed him.  

The entire time he just kept being outlandish and foolish on social media and in public.

How can you then expect your employers to take you seriously.

You could always take 89 seriously.  He was about that business not the life.  Hardy? Not so much.

Then why do we even have a legal system? In the eyes of the court, Greg Hardy is innocent and will stay that way forever.

I agree, but after Rae Carruth can you really blame JR. I can't. 

I wish we in America would wait for the legal system to work it out right or wrong, but that is not the way it works anymore, if it ever really did.

I'm closer to agreeing with you than you think.

however, i'm not blind to the other side of this poo coin.

Hardy baisically, through his own actions, showed no remorse for the media backlash, the public embarrassment or that his team needed him.  

The entire time he just kept being outlandish and foolish on social media and in public.

How can you then expect your employers to take you seriously.

You could always take 89 seriously.  He was about that business not the life.  Hardy? Not so much.

I'm not excusing Greg Hardy's stupid social media crap. I actually kinda hate Greg Hardy in all honesty. But Steve Smith did that same crap, ever read his Twitter before he took it down? It was just as bad.

Steve Smith was kept because he played at an elite level and helped this team win just like Greg Hardy can.

If this is the way the NFL works now then we would have to be dummies not to employ various female double agents to go out and accuse random Falcon, Buccaneer, and Saints players of hitting them.

Huge black eye on this team for not standing by their guy.

I'm not excusing Greg Hardy's stupid social media crap. I actually kinda hate Greg Hardy in all honesty. But Steve Smith did that same crap, ever read his Twitter before he took it down? It was just as bad.

Steve Smith was kept because he played at an elite level and helped this team win just like Greg Hardy can.

To an extent youre right, both players were/are elite and lack good judgement.

Smitty had a ferocious temper which is what made him good on the field.  Never been arrested and kept his outbursts related to the team.  Never any domestics or dui's or the like.  Plus, smitty was a dedicated hard working football player who was more worried about his career than anything else besides his family.

Hardy appears to want to be famous.  That is what scares me.  Thats it. 

Archived