• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ian Rappoport confirms it was a hoax

Jeremy Igo

Vikings avatar because he's a player fan

Doesn't like cam because of college poo

Time to close your account

Been a panthers fan since 02.. favorite college player just so happened to be drafted by them.

Doesn't like Cam because he's a lying sack of poo that screwed a recruiting cycle. 

Time to kiss my ass. 

If you really don't like a player on your own team just because he beat your favorite college team several years ago, you need help.

Not the issue. 

He committed and made them promise not to recruit another QB then went elsewhere at the very end and left the team with no QB for the class because they held up their end of the bargain, 

Anybody who break a promise is a piece of poo. End of story.

lol you don't like Cam over his recruitment....bruh he was teenager....

I don't like him because hes not a very good QB either but everyone is keying on the SC thing. Thats the reason i don't like him as a person. I don't like him as a player because he's simply not that good. He's an average QB thats a great runner.

Been a panthers fan since 02.. favorite college player just so happened to be drafted by them.

Doesn't like Cam because he's a lying sack of poo that screwed a recruiting cycle. 

Time to kiss my ass. 

So I guess that maturity, growth and grace mean nothing to you, huh?

All of the things that Cam is trying to do out in the community today, and you're zeroing in on some past transgressions of an immature teenager.  

It's difficult for me to feel sorry for recruiters, colleges, boosters, and the NCAA who systematically exploit these kids all the time.  I also don't feel sorry for the fans who cry "bloody murder" and "oh my gosh" when a kid is suspected of pushing back, because they turn a blind eye to these issues when it comes to their own teams---issues that are just a microcosm of other larger systems that facilitate authoritarian exploitation of the less powerful or disadvantaged.

You guys should have known it was fake. Cam Newton rejecting a chance record money and killing his team's cap? Ha

Mmm yeah I'm sure Julio'll give you guys a hometown discount.

That'll bode well with what you guys have tied up in Matty Melted Ice

Archived