• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Has Voth changed his opinion of Hardy's future?

Nick_81

My thing is, why even argue about it. At this point is just kind of comical that you still have people claiming anything with any surety. It's not really breaking news that Hardy is more than likely gone, and to be honest it never was. The more newsworthy story is that there is still a chance----pipe dream or not.

All of this bumping of chests and claiming that Hardy is not going to be here really doesn't mean a thing. And, it's going to mean even less when Hardy is released, and even less if Hardy is retained.

Because the point of message boards are to give opinions. Otherwise this place wouldn't be what it is. I have butted heads with cra quite a bit over the two plus years I've been here. Especially about dg. But that's what makes this place fun and the reason I post more often than not.

Because the point of message boards are to give opinions. Otherwise this place wouldn't be what it is. I have butted heads with cra quite a bit over the two plus years I've been here. Especially about dg. But that's what makes this place fun and the reason I post more often than not.

and all signs point to Dave being the bad ass I didn't believe could be true.....

Rum 1

CRA a happy 0

And the good thing is since the topic is Carolina....if your opinion is wrong there is often good things as a result that made you wrong.

and all signs point to Dave being the bad ass I didn't believe could be true.....

Rum 1

CRA a happy 0

And the good thing is since the topic is Carolina....if your opinion is wrong there is often good things as a result that made you wrong.

southerners distrust of northerners and dat seven second pause.

count it out with me, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.

I don't feel it's a fluff piece at at all. Not Bill's style. He would not report on things that aren't actually happening. He is as tuned in to the organization as anyone else out there. I would take the article at its face value.

Leave the fluff to BR.

Thank you.. I also Believe Bill wouldn't waste his time contradicting a opinion he has had since Training Camp for hits on his site... He could do a whole series on the draft and get more hits..Bill is obviously hearing a different tone out of the people he trust in the FO and being a good reporter... he is reporting it.. He still has the same opinion the only thing that's change is his opinion that it was a "forgone conclusion"..

southerners distrust of northerners and dat seven second pause.

count it out with me, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.

That pause did get me. Big time. So did that Bahston accent. I am a Newton fanboy and he irritated me.

But the chubby little dude is pretty awesome.

there is a clear difference in the worth of opinions.

someone says. geno is better than cam here is a worthless stat he was better at one year than Cam. keep in mind this person is not joking.

it's obvious this person should be pointed at and laughed at for not being logical.

then there is someone who says hardy wont be back because of x,y,z which are logical reasons even if they may not be completely true when the end result happens. they are still logical and flow with a certain train of thought that makes sense. result: fug THAT MOTHERfugER STOP ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING fug YOU BITCH STOP POSTING.

at the end of the day, i'm sure CRA, jeremy and those who are saying these things want hardy back because he makes our team better. I want him back, i just know its more unlikely than likely.

That pause did get me. Big time. So did that Bahston accent. I am a Newton fanboy and he irritated me.

But the chubby little dude is pretty awesome

good management gives motivation, even to the best players on the team.

he knew Cam would hear about that. 

i still wanna see what he does when he has flexibility with the cap. more flexibility can mean more problems when you have more choices/options. spending money and missing is very, very bad.  But the good news is that was his expertise with the Giants.

someone says. geno is better than cam he is a worthless stat he was better at one year than Cam. keep in mind this person is not joking.

it's obvious this person should be pointed at and laughed at for not being logical.

then there is someone who says hardy wont be back because of x,y,z which are logical reasons even if they may not be completely true when the end result happens. they are still logical and flow with a certain train of thought that makes sense. result: fug THAT MOTHERfugER STOP ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING fug YOU BITCH STOP POSTING.

at the end of the day, i'm sure CRA, jeremy and those who are saying these things want hardy back because he makes our team better. I want him back, i just know its more unlikely than likely.

The problem with CRA opinion is he's acting like this a non story. . And Bill is only doing this as some sort of publicity stunt. .. I'm just want to give Bill credit that he is better than that..

someone says. geno is better than cam he is a worthless stat he was better at one year than Cam. keep in mind this person is not joking.

It is all situational. Take 34 for example. Some think I hate him. I don't. I would love him as a vet min cheap committee guy. But that isn't the situation....I want nothing to do with him in the current situation.

Hardy is a beast. I'm certain he will be a beast next year. I don't believe it will be here and I don't think that is the wrong move either....

Would out front 4 be better with or without him? With. But all things factored in which is a lot in reality he IMO most likely will be an easy decision when it comes down to it

The problem with CRA opinion is he's acting like this a non story. . And Bill is only doing this as some sort of publicity stunt. .. I'm just want to give Bill credit that he is better than that..

i don't think it's a publicity stunt, but it does create some buzz, which is good for business and i appreciate voth for writing it. Shows a bit of insider information which is fun to talk about. But at the end of the day do you think players going to JR are going to influence him enough to actually consider it? Especially with what Hardy put us through this past season? still seems unlikely. especially with the NFL logo at the 50 yard line. my hope is DG is really running things (smith cut shows something) and that DG loving his pass rushers will kind of spark something.

If DG passes on Hardy it means hardy is a bigger fughead than anybody here knows. DG's favorite players are pass rushers and Hardy is the best in the business, especially for his young age.

there are a lot of things going on right now and we are all trying to make sense of it.

I agree to a point, and I have said the exact same thing, but there is a line where the same old arguments---the same back and forth---is pretty useless.  There is a point where it's no longer fun or entertaining, and becomes more of a lesson in futility and exasperation, unless you just like arguing for the sake of arguing, or maybe just enjoy trolling.  

At this point, all we can do is wait and see what happens with Hardy.  

At this point it would be more interesting to me to hear arguments as to why Hardy should or should not be here, or what effect his presence would have on the franchise if he was retained, or whether or not he will even be picked up by any team, much less the Panthers.  But...whatever floats your boat.

I agree to a point, and I have said the exact same thing, but there is a line where the same old arguments---the same back and forth---is pretty useless.  There is a point where it's no longer fun or entertaining, and becomes more of a lesson in futility and exasperation, unless you just like arguing for the sake of arguing, or maybe just enjoy trolling.  

At this point, all we can do is wait and see what happens with Hardy.  

At this point it would be more interesting to me to hear arguments as to why Hardy should or should not be here, or what effect his presence would have on the franchise if he was retained, or whether or not he will even be picked up by any team, much less the Panthers.  But...whatever floats your boat.

thats when you just click x out of the thread, and go to something else or create something yourself.

i've done that when i'm tired of talking about something. ego's clash here at times. myself included. I literally rage posted about the seven second pause with CRA for a good 10 pages then said fug this. it happens. everybody wants to be right in some form or fashion or want their opinions to be validated because it's fun and it's part of being the hardcore fans that we are. we are all mini GMs

Archived