• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Time to cut DeAngelo Williams.

AKPantherFan

In your opinion based off what you have heard, is there any chance he restructures or takes a big pay cut, or is he just done?

What would be the positive in that? Random dudes like Fozzy look better. We would be better served bringing in YOUTH.

Tolbert is another 30 yr old we have to consider options of. You don't want multiple 30 yr old RB forming your backfield.

What would be the positive in that? Random dudes like Fozzy look better. We would be better served bringing in YOUTH.

Tolbert is another 30 yr old we have to consider options of. You don't want multiple 30 yr old RB forming your backfield.

To keep our best RB on the roster until we ditch Stewart

DLo deserves a lot of high praise for all he has meant to the organization and for promoting breast cancer awareness. he's been our most consistent RB since day 1 and has always stayed positive despite the circumstances. First class all the way.

At the end of the day, nothing but truth here.

But like all good things it must

To keep our best RB on the roster until we ditch Stewart

Williams isn't our best RB. That is only something a Panther fan invested in the person would say.

Even that article cites he is the 4th best RB on the team. He will be even worse next year.

Why would anyone not want youth with potential over what he now is?

Williams isn't our best RB. That is only something a Panther fan invested in the person would say.

Even that article cites he is the 4th best RB on the team. He will be even worse next year.

Why would anyone not want youth with potential over what he now is?

He is our best running back.  Just because a bunch of guys with fresh legs come in late and run behind and improved o-line doesn't make them better.  What would I have invested in D-Will?  I am invested in having our best players on the field

Williams is our best RB, that is why the coaches were so anxious to get him back out there even with a broken hand

D-Will is one of my favorite Panthers ever. Ever since I've been following him on social media and watching his interviews, the guy is definitely one of the most humble and positive players we have despite all the things that have happened to him in the past couple years. It is sad to see, but it's his time to go. 

He is our best running back. Just because a bunch of guys with fresh legs come in late and run behind and improved o-line doesn't make them better. What would I have invested in D-Will? I am invested in having our best players on the field

Williams is our best RB, that is why the coaches were so anxious to get him back out there even with a broken hand

Stew is our best back. Williams career is pretty much over now at this point.

Archived