• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Oklahoma City at Charlotte 7:00 PM Saturday

PantherBrew

The problem is BP, I think two of those big issues are already solved by guys on the roster... PJ, Troy, and Noah should all be playing over Lance, Maxiell, and Marvin.

That would go a long way in fixing the problems we're currently seeing. Lance played how many minutes and scored, what? 2 points? Give PJ those minutes and see what happens.

Same can be said for playing Noah over Maxiell and Marvin, and Noah is a better rebounder than both of those guys.

Clifford needs to get off his bullshit.

The problem is BP, I think two of those big issues are already solved by guys on the roster... PJ, Troy, and Noah should all be playing over Lance, Maxiell, and Marvin.

That would go a long way in fixing the problems we're currently seeing. Lance played how many minutes and scored, what? 2 points? Give PJ those minutes and see what happens.

Same can be said for playing Noah over Maxiell and Marvin, and Noah is a better rebounder than both of those guys.

"The answer is on the roster!"

So you'd rather PJ come in and throw bricks up than lance throw bricks? At least lance plays defense most of the time, the same cannot be said of PJ.

So you'd rather PJ come in and throw bricks up than lance throw bricks? At least lance plays defense most of the time, the same cannot be said of PJ.

That's unfair Jase. PJ can shoot. His percentages are down because his PT has been sporadic and he has forced his offense when he's gotten in the game. His ability to shoot and score are unquestionable, it's that he's been misused. You saw what he did the last game before the all-star break with extended minutes.

Additionally, I don't know where this "he doesn't play defense" stuff keeps coming from. If you're talking about college, sure. But since he's been a pro, I've seen nothing but effort on the defensive end from him. In fact, he's made multiple highlight reel plays on defense. It appears to me that he takes pride in it on the pro level.

Lance on the other hand, I can't say the same for. He looks like he's going through the motions and could give a poo less about what the outcome of any given play is. That vaunted defense everyone keeps talking about has yet to make an appearance this season. Maybe he needs to start blowing in some more ears... He CANNOT shoot at all and he completely changes the dynamic of a game for the worse anytime he comes in.

So yes, PJ or JT should be getting all of his minutes.

Archived