• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL VP: Changing PI to 15-yard penalty a possibility

SgtJoo

Do you have a moronic post quota to reach or something? My goodness.

College football has the 15-yd PI penalty.

Please point out to me even ONE case of a defending college football team PI'ing it down the field like, as you said, "a basketball team".

I'll wait right here.

This would basically eliminate any incentive to ever actually play the ball in the endzone legit ever again.

And yet Auburn *lost* a BCS Championship because the defending player played the ball (thrown to Kelvin Benjamin) in the endzone "legit".

You guys are creating nightmare scenarios where no nightmares exist.

College football has the 15-yd PI penalty.

Please point out to me even ONE case of a defending college football team PI'ing it down the field like, as you said, "a basketball team".

I'll wait right here.

Haha you are pathetic. You know Im right. But because I don't want to give Cam 25 million a year you continue to argue with me. I already proved you wrong before so for your sake don't make me do it again. Sit out the next few plays champ.

Haha you are pathetic. You know Im right. But because I don't want to give Cam 25 million a year you continue to argue with me. I already proved you wrong before so for your sake don't make me do it again. Sit out the next few plays champ.

If you are right, you should have some examples readily available.

Do you watch college football? The rule is awful. Has no place in the NFL. There is nothing wrong with the current rule. Like Hollywood said they need to redefine what a catch is. 15 yard penalty not the answer.

Yeah I do watch college football.

And I have never seen intentional fouling like you see in basketball, which is what you said would happen on page one.

Archived