• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Judge overturns Peterson suspension

teeray

NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy: Doty ruling irrelevant to Greg Hardy situation. “He hasn’t been disciplined. There is nothing for him to ...

"...seek reinstatement from at this point," -- NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy on Greg Hardy's plans to seek reinstatement.

That spokesman is an idiot. He may have been paid, but going on the exempt list was still a form of discipline. Hardy will ask to be reinstated from the exempt list.. and probably get suspended two games

Yeah WTF? Only the Goodell can take him off of that damn list. Does the jagoff not realize that Hardy might want to be reinstated to be an active player so he can THEN get suspended. That spokesman IS an idiot.

Looks like they'll just leave him on the exempt list until he becomes a free agent, then the exempt designation doesn't apply anymore. I thought for sure they would just discipline him before free agency and then let everyone carry on. Now it seems like he'll hit the open market without a resolution to his situation. Very interesting....

Looks like they'll just leave him on the exempt list until he becomes a free agent, then the exempt designation doesn't apply anymore. I thought for sure they would just discipline him before free agency and then let everyone carry on. Now it seems like he'll hit the open market without a resolution to his situation. Very interesting....

Him hitting FA wouldn't take him off the exempt list...

Well now the league is appealing the Judge's decision. I'll take back what I said about Hardy, they'll do everything in their power to try to suspend him for 6 games or more. It won't be successful for them, but they'll try.

Damn all these Hardy defenders are SOOOOO emotional!!!

Can't they see that even though Hardy wasn't found guilty and the NFL can't make up rules as they go along they can do whatever they want and no one can say anything?! Geez

NFL doesn't care about what's right or fair.

Sike. Teeray has been calling it from the beginning. They aren't going to be able to do much to Hardy. They can't pull things out of their ass. It will go to a judge and be slapped down.

Archived