• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Raptors @ Hornets

bLACKpANTHER

These next 3 games will really be telling of how well our team is playing and if we make the playoffs.

Toronto, @Detroit and Washington are all good teams in the East. If we beat all three, we make the playoff no problem.

Anyways, the matchups:

Mo Williams vs Kyle Lowry is gonna be big. I think Mo has to match the scoring that Lowry will bring.

Hendo's defense on DeRozen will be key. If Hendo can keep DeRozen to below or right around 18-20pts we will be in good shape.

Off the bench- Lou Williams is averaging 23.0 points in his last three games for Toronto. Gotta look at keeping him in check.

Valanciunas is the 'be all, end all' when it comes to Toronto. I don't think they can handle Al down low or work us down low with Biz and Marvin and Zeller giving effort and hustle.

This is the first game of 3 in 4 nights. Let's start off with a W!!!

I'm just hoping our weak ass bench will show up to play tonight and score some points.  I like what Clifford did against Brooklyn, which is give starters more minutes and mix bench players with starters instead of watching the second unit blow the lead we had built.

I'm just hoping our weak ass bench will show up to play tonight and score some points. I like what Clifford did against Brooklyn, which is give starters more minutes and mix bench players with starters instead of watching the second unit blow the lead we had built.

I don't know, the first part of the second was pretty abysmal with the bench in there.

Archived