• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bersin signed to one year deal

Darth Biscuit

I doubt he would be on any other team in the NFL.  He is on the team because of his college and being JR's neighbor, and that's it.  He had a few good catches, but he's pretty slow and we need speed.   He shouldn't be on the active roster.  KB/FA signing/draft pick/ Brown/Ginn/Cotchery is already a bit too much, and he won't be better than any of them.  I get it's a "feel good story" and we love those as well as training camp heroes, but let's get over the nonsense.  

He couldn't even get off the line of scrimmage at Seattle.

He was in a position that he shouldn't have been in.  Bersin is definitely not a #1, but they'd put him in to spell Benjamin.  I understand the reasoning, but still, that's why he struggled there.  If they use him like they should, I think he's solid.

They can't all be Pro Bowlers. Bersin is fine as a 4th/5th option, just not as a returner. There was no reason to NOT bring him back. Cheap, exclusive rights FA that's already familiar with the team.

He's not gonna stop us from looking for a number 2 receiver. Why not let him try to make the team again this season? If he isn't in the top 5-6 guys we'll cut him, no big deal.

I hope all the complainers did the same when we brought back Stephen Hill, Marcus Lucas, and that unknown receiver from Liberty on future deals, this is basically the same thing.

They can't all be Pro Bowlers. Bersin is fine as a 4th/5th option, just not as a returner. There was no reason to NOT bring him back. Cheap, exclusive rights FA that's already familiar with the team.

He's not gonna stop us from looking for a number 2 receiver. Why not let him try to make the team again this season? If he isn't in the top 5-6 guys we'll cut him, no big deal.

I hope all the complainers did the same when we brought back Stephen Hill, Marcus Lucas, and that unknown receiver from Liberty on future deals, this is basically the same thing.

But I signed Randall Cobb, Torrey Smith, Andre Johnson and Percy Harvin on Madden.

If I can do it, why can't they? :unsure:

Bersin has good hands and catches over the middle.  Well said.

Archived