• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Free Agency Update Thread

Mr. Scot

seems Crabby Patty turned down 3M from the dolphins. I wonder if he's taking state taxes into account...

A little perspective, via Rotoworld...

Matt Moore's one-year, $2.6 million contract with the Dolphins includes $1.6 million guaranteed.

So the Dolphins only offered Crabtree 400,000 more than they did backup QB Matt Moore.

(and about 6-7 million less than what Crabtree thinks he's worth)

So the Dolphins only offered Crabtree 400,000 more than they did backup QB Matt Moore.

If taxes are in play you can take Oakland out of the running.

he must not have read the thing that said he was the 4th worst receiver for drop % last year.

I think the Texans would be a good fit for him but as we creep closer to the draft he is going to find out his ego bubble burst many weeks ago

I dunno.  His ego seems unbreakable.

I think he's still convinced he's "that good" and everybody just doesn't see it.

I was researching FA Strong Safeties and stumbled across this ESPN photo of Roman Harper. Please tell me this isn't his real photo. That neck is abnormally stretched out

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nfl/players/full/9629.png&w=350&h=254

Maybe Roman Harper actually IS a turtle.  He certainly moves like one on the field.  The neck provides strong supporting evidence.

roman-harper.jpg

1.1260485303.long-turtle-neck.jpg

I was researching FA Strong Safeties and stumbled across this ESPN photo of Roman Harper. Please tell me this isn't his real photo. That neck is abnormally stretched out

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nfl/players/full/9629.png&w=350&h=254

You should see him in person... His freaking neck is as big around as my thigh.  That thing needs to be insured.

Archived