• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Free Agency Update Thread

Mr. Scot

Eeeehhh, not really.

Just chuckling at a troll who actually thinks he's "important".

Somebody dumb enough to think they can predict the whole offseason less than six hours in is just laughable.

I have been talking about the WR part of our offseason not the whole team so when we talk about dumb I am thinking a guy putting words into my mouth and speaking as if his statements are gold is the true idiot here. Man you need some help. I am not responding to you no more though so I will just let you steam in your own bath.

I have been talking about the WR part of our offseason not the whole team so when we talk about dumb I am thinking a guy putting words into my mouth and speaking as if his statements are gold is the true idiot here. Man you need some help. I am not responding to you no more though so I will just let you steam in your own bath.

Your analysis of which teams could go after Newton helped prove my point, by the way :lol:

Apparently you're also not familiar with something called"The Franchise Tag".

I'm not saying that tarheel is dumb, but I don't share his opinion that he claims is the truth. Which is not. Cam isn't leaving, and in the very slight chance that he does, it won't be until 2018. He isn't walking out without a fight.

The draft hasn't even happened. Free agency just started 5 hours ago. Back off from the ledge.

Boykin hasn't signed here yet, and if he does, he will fight for a roster spot. He isn't a replacement.

Those of you clamoring for moves to be made, just wait until next year. We will have cap space. We will make a few more moves. It's just pretty much impossible to sign 16 guys this year. If ever.

Archived