• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

North Carolina - Tinny Cock State

Ja  Rhule

I cannot fit a regular condoms on. Tried many times and fail every time, Magnum and Magnum XL are the only condom that fit me.

I guess you can call me rooster.

Cause I'm the biggest cock on this chicken farm.

Pics or GTFO!

Notice how the states at the bottom have higher obesity

Ding, ding, ding!

Aside from obvious fat around your junk (losing weight makes you appear larger, or be larger rather since there is less fat), a bad diet of fat and friend Southern food is awful for your blood flow and long term is one of the main causes behind erectile dysfunction (heart disease, diabetes) second only to smoking but for the same reason, damaging your delicate nerves in your junk and restricting the blood flow. And to make matters worse, killing your testosterone.

So go ahead, you guys go and enjoy your nasty ass bojangles.

Ding, ding, ding!

Aside from obvious fat around your junk (losing weight makes you appear larger, or be larger rather since there is less fat), a bad diet of fat and friend Southern food is awful for your blood flow and long term is one of the main causes behind erectile dysfunction (heart disease, diabetes) second only to smoking but for the same reason, damaging your delicate nerves in your junk and restricting the blood flow. And to make matters worse, killing your testosterone.

So go ahead, you guys go and enjoy your nasty ass bojangles.

I'm sorry your delicate man bits can't withstand a little bit of fried food.

Archived